Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

RJ from the Winter Soldier limited series from last year. Damaged teen trained by Hydra as an assassin but he breaks away from them.

Valkyrie (Brunhilde)
    USAgent
    Colossus
    Jennifer Carpenter Spider-Woman
    Sharon Ventura
    Solo
    Cardiac

Random had an awesome look and powerset. He was pure 90s. I'd love to see him back and with that same energy.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

The Mandarin
    Guy's got a movie coming out, yet they use him as a mook in a Punisher story?

for many years, Monica Rambeau. Even now, eh.. so-so treatment. not like it was in the 1980s. should be a lot more powerful and in a leadership role.

I was disappointed that Eric O’Grady was killed off in Remender’s secret Avengers run. There wasn’t even a moment of silence. And they immediately undid his heroic sacrifice by having those he died for side with the enemy. Then they brought him back as an LMD only to be run through with Valkyrie’s sword. He survives that for a short time as part of the Hood’s Illuminati. He’s turned into a bomb. He survives only to show up alongside Taskmaster in time for Secret Empire. We never see what happened to those apprehended afterwards besides Stevil. Next he survives kraven’s big hunt. And now nothing. They start using Darren Cross as the evil pym particle user despite him being an elderly businessman. And he’s absent from the robot revolution despite being the last of the Descendants. Here’s hoping that he gets a mention in Taskmaster’s mini.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Ultragirl, Suzanne Sherman (Tsu-Zana) the original human/krewe hybrid. Super strength, flight, healing factor, multi-sprectrum vision, west coast...she could be a great fun character but outside of a few story beats in the old Avengers Initiative series, shes not appeared at all. I had hoped she would turn up in Captain Marvel or the upcoming New Warriors series, but alas...no Susie.
    I think I know what her problem is. She's basically Supergirl - even the name evokes it, as Ultraman is Superman's Earth-3 counterpart - and Marvel don't want to market a character who seems like such a knock-off. It's a shame, because she was once so close to Carol that she was willing to give her her original costume - until Norman Osborn confiscated it and gave it to Moonstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    RJ from the Winter Soldier limited series from last year. Damaged teen trained by Hydra as an assassin but he breaks away from them.
    Between him and Patriot, I don't know why the new Falcon and Winter Soldier mini is introducing yet another teen Cap legacy.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-01-2020 at 09:57 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Again female yellowjacket. After she came back to life in dead avengers we never saw her again. She was great in gotg.

Many ww2 heroes.

Comet man. Come on marvel use him in something.
    I'll give you the Golden Age heroes. Rita DeMara. You really think that character got a bum deal? I think you are being dazzled by the costume. To be fair, the Yellowjacket costume is one of the best costumes at Marvel and it elevated an otherwise forgettable character like Rita DeMara. Moonknight's costume also has that ability as well.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

John Walker / U.S. Agent: I keep getting disappointed with writers just always doing the heel turn on him like in the latest Cap.
    I agree with this.

Quicksilver. A milllion things.

Daken - anti-wolvie bias aside went from an Dark Avenger with basically machination as a power to ... a drug addled whipping boy, drowned in a puddle to just a non mention.

Toad. I've never seen a character just "exist" less. Not a "Fan" perse but just I never need to see this guy in any of his characterizations that they've ever used again.

Sentry. I'll go along with that, but he's one of those characters that should have had a Beginning Middle and End.

Cloak... of cloak and dagger. Smh. Just damn. Tied to a whole dimension, but locked in as a duo character so he never grows alone significantly really.

Colossus from the x-men. perpetual whipping boy.

The Nu-humans. (again Not a fanboy of the whole nu-human movement but.... lets just say...) mistakes were made.

Charnel aka Strucker... might as well think of more villians.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Astonishing Member

Talon from the original Guardians of the Galaxy.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I think IDW currently owns most of the Micronauts stuff.
    No Marvel still owns most of the characters they created for the series they just can't use the name Micronauts. Really the only characters Marvel can't use are the one based directly on toys like Acroyear, Baron Karza, Microtron, Biotron, Pharoid, and some others. Everything else like the Microverse, Commander Rann, Marionette, Bug, Huntarr, and most of the races in the Microverse create by Marvel are still theirs to use as they want. Marvel even did a new Micronatus series some years ago they just renamed it Enigma Force instead.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    When I saw "Miracle Man", I was thinking of the hypnotist from Fantastic Four#3, 1962!
    You're not the only one! I know he showed up later in the run where he was menacing Wyatt Wingfoot and his people. He's had a pretty convoluted history after that but I don't think anything recent.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    No Marvel still owns most of the characters they created for the series they just can't use the name Micronauts. Really the only characters Marvel can't use are the one based directly on toys like Acroyear, Baron Karza, Microtron, Biotron, Pharoid, and some others. Everything else like the Microverse, Commander Rann, Marionette, Bug, Huntarr, and most of the races in the Microverse create by Marvel are still theirs to use as they want. Marvel even did a new Micronatus series some years ago they just renamed it Enigma Force instead.

Which is why I don't get why Marvel can't use Red Sonja.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post

I had utterly no idea that series existed until now. I'll have to check that out.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Which is why I don't get why Marvel can't use Red Sonja.
    According to an article CBR ran it was due to the Conan film separating her into a different company presumably to make it easier to license her though I'm not too sure about that. Because it would be a separate licencing to Conan and was given up (and picked up by Dynamite which is how I assume that crossover happened) Marvel can't use her unless they make a deal with the current Red Sonja LLC.

Not sure if anybody can confirm that but it was from an article on the site in 2018.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.