Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Am I the only one bothered by the fact that no one has a problem with this kid even though he killed the older version of himself the majority of the X-Men have known for years?
    They had a problem with it at first but ultimately it was Cable killing himself. He felt he wasn't doing his duties properly so he took himself out and ending up helping save the O5, which meant they could return home to their timeline and the future was saved. So they got over it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    They have no problem working with Sinister and Apocalypse
    One of the many problems of Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    They had a problem with it at first but ultimately it was Cable killing himself. He felt he wasn't doing his duties properly so he took himself out and ending up helping save the O5, which meant they could return home to their timeline and the future was saved. So they got over it.
    Well if that's the case Hope is a trash daughter, Jean and Scott are horrible parents, Whatever friends Cable ever thought he had ain't ****. But Whatever Welcome to Krakoa!!!

Well if that's the case Hope is a trash daughter, Jean and Scott are horrible parents, Whatever friends Cable ever thought he had ain't ****. But Whatever Welcome to Krakoa!!!
    Aww but they're sweet.

I love this teen vibe and potential angsty love. I have Tevin Campbell's "Can We Talk?" playing in my head.

Last edited by JB; 01-31-2020 at 02:49 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'd love to see this iteration of Cable interact with Shatterstar. That'd be a fun pair.
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Shatterstar hated him in X-Force and basically said he ain’t the real deal to his face. Pretty much summed up how I feel about him on panel.

Hope is a trash daughter, and Jean and Scott are teen Cable’s parents too. This one brought Scott back from the dead even.

So far, I don't like Kid Cable. But I am open minded, and I'm willing to see if the character growths on me.
    But I can't help feeling terrible for OG Cable fans... I mean, in some ways, as a Jean fan, I always felt that Jeen was a replacement. A bone we were given to.

I was able to like Jeen retrospectively when :
    - Adult Jean came back
    - It was confirmed for good that Jeen was not an alternate universe character.

Anyway, great art. Thanks for the previews.

Guido Carosella is in the crowd at the arena.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Can you talk any more about the supporting characters we'll see regularly in Cable?

Duggan: The first thing I did when Phil and I got the gig was we sat and talked. I asked him, “Who do you want to draw? Are there any young mutants you want to work on?” He mentioned characters like Pixie. So Armor and Pixie open things up, and then the Five-in-One come in Issue 2. And we pick up more mutants in Issue 3.

——————

y’all know what im here for
    When is Surge kicking Nathan's ass and claiming her place as the actual Cyclops' kid, Duggan
    WHEN

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    When is Surge kicking Nathan's ass and claiming her place as the actual Cyclops' kid, Duggan
    WHEN
    I need Surge and Hope teaming up to jump Cable.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    WHEN
    Yes.

Pretty much the elephant in the room whenever Wifi is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Attachment 92358

Oh lawd

Attachment 92359

This last bit was cute
    Alright. The possibility of having more of the younger mutants on-board interests me. Duggan also seems to be going for the light-hearted / slice-of-life approach (I think), so that's double my interest.

I also like how the Cuckoos are back to being the hive-mind weird sisters with subtle differences (in contrast, I hated BMB's portrayal of them since they became your generic teenager).

Does this mean the Cuckoos can bend Hope over their knees whenever she throws a tantrum?

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Duggan, Cable. God I hope he's able to write a Deadpool/Young Cable confrontation.
    Gwenpool's also in Krakoa, so...????
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Ugh, I didn't want to even give this title a chance, but this looks fun and I like Duggan's enthusiasm.

There's a better caliber of artists on Wave 2, that's for damn sure. Noto, Kubert, and Chang are gonna kill it on Cable, Wolverine, and Children of the Atom, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Aww but they're sweet.

I love this teen vibe and potential angsty love. I have Tevin Campbell's "Can We Talk?" playing in my head.

I love that Jean calls him "son", even though:
    - She didn't give him birth
    - She didn't raise him
    - She didn't expend much time with older Cable, apart from a few issues prior to Morrison's.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I love that Jean calls him "son", even though:
    - She didn't give him birth
    - She didn't raise him
    - She didn't expend much time with older Cable, apart from a few issues prior to Morrison's.
    She raised him for 12 years...