Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They already have a cartoon, although that's starring a completely different (and younger) cast.
    Yea has that animated Netflix show aired yet? I nearly forgot that was a thing until I saw your post ha.

The trailer looks good to me and it seems they really are trying to out crazy themselves with each new installment (physics be damned lol). Even though I do enjoy the entire Fast and Furious saga, it's time to end these movies. I don't think they should drag these out for TWO more movies. Here we are in the 9th movie in the series and we just now hearing about Dom's brother??!! I know they didn't expect the series to be around this long in the older movies and Fast Five pretty much saved the franchise. But it wouldn't feel like Dom's unseen brother was coming out of left field here if there had be at least a throw away line somewhere in one of the previous movies from either Dom or Mia mentioning a brother you know?

Also, I know they kind of tease it here in this trailer, but I don't think them going to space would be a good idea lol. There is some rumor that Fast and Furious could cross over with the Jurassic World series which would be BEYOND stupid and I hope is just the producers having fun and aren't serious about that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Yea has that animated Netflix show aired yet? I nearly forgot that was a thing until I saw your post ha.
    It's on its fourth season .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's on its fourth season .
    Cool before I check it out, what are your thoughts on it? Is it any good? Does it compliment the films or are they just unrelated side stories?" The Jurassic park camp cretaceous really set the bar high for me when it comes to animated shows based on live action films ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Cool before I check it out, what are your thoughts on it? Is it any good? Does it compliment the films or are they just unrelated side stories?" The Jurassic park camp cretaceous really set the bar high for me when it comes to animated shows based on live action films ha.
    It's not as directly connected to the stories of the film and is a little sillier than Camp Cretaceous, but it's still fairly fun and enjoyable in my opinion.