Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    LOL. Cena is a weird fit for Dom's brother. That Kurt Angle line comes to mind "He's whiter than me but he thinks he's black."lol. But I guess this sets up Rock vs Cena for FF10.
    Of all the things that have happened in this franchise, I can't help but feel that this is an odd hill for suspension of disbelief to die on.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Of all the things that have happened in this franchise, I can't help but feel that this is an odd hill for suspension of disbelief to die on.
    Vince is just so "ethnic" in these movies it's just kinda odd .If it was Bobby Cannavale or somebody like that it'd be less awkward. But I'll still go see it.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 02-01-2020 at 09:12 PM.

Good to see they’re continuing the patented method of softening villains in sequels so they can team up with the goodies.

I wonder when the spinoff comics will finally start coming out. Strike a deal with Marvel, IDW, something..

Incredible Member

Must say this franchise is one of the biggest surprises. After FF3 (awful film)I thought that was it but the franchise truly found a way to reinvent itself and has been pretty solid lately.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Good to see they’re continuing the patented method of softening villains in sequels so they can team up with the goodies.
    I wonder when they're gonna reveal that all the soldiers Shaw killed while visiting his brother were human traffickers.

That said, I think Cena will stay a villain. The point of this seems to be that family isn't quite everything

I think Cena will turn to the light so to speak a la Shaw, and the final movie will be him+Dom and crew vs Cipher and whoever she works for. I wonder if its the same person Brixton (villain from Hobbs & Shaw) worked for.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I think Cena will turn to the light so to speak a la Shaw, and the final movie will be him+Dom and crew vs Cipher and whoever she works for. I wonder if its the same person Brixton (villain from Hobbs & Shaw) worked for.
    With The Rock apparently not coming back to the main F&F movies, they’re probably going to set up Cena to replace him.

so what vehicles will be getting the spotlight in this movie? What manufacturers paid for product placement? (somewhat odd since most of them get demolished, but anyway..)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what vehicles will be getting the spotlight in this movie? What manufacturers paid for product placement? (somewhat odd since most of them get demolished, but anyway..)
    Definetly Ford Mustang. The bad guy drove it.

Ultimate Member

I don't see Cipher surviving past this movie. I think Cena is likely to take over as the big bad

With The Rock apparently not coming back to the main F&F movies, they’re probably going to set up Cena to replace him.
    Looks like they made up and the rock is hinting at showing up in part 10. Also some people have said the end parts of the trailer with the car on the rope and magnet plane and "they are brothers" are to unrealistic and it made some people turn away from the film! Lol fatf has been a looney tune cartoon with the biggest mary sue who can beat up anyone and do anything for long time now! That's part of the craziness of it
    Last edited by Gaastra; 02-03-2020 at 08:42 PM.

Isnt Keanu Reeves playing the big bad. Behind everything? Or was that some rumor that never panned out?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Isnt Keanu Reeves playing the big bad. Behind everything? Or was that some rumor that never panned out?
    I hadn't heard that before but it would be interesting. That man stays busy.

The villain of the final movie will be the trucker with a shotgun who did what no one else has accomplished - defeat Dom Toretto.