Default Mandarin vs Red Skull vs Black King

Mandarin vs Red Skull vs Black King

* Mandarin gets a Green Power Ring (no other items)

* Red Skull gets a Yellow Power Ring (no other items)

* Black King (Sebastian Shaw) gets an Orange Power Ring (no other items)

* Each contestant gets three days of training with a Kilowog-level coach

Standard arena match.

Can you even have individual Orange rings? I thought that Corps was an all or nothing deal. Full central battery power and what not.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Can you even have individual Orange rings? I thought that Corps was an all or nothing deal. Full central battery power and what not.
    Sorry, I could never keep the details clear....

For this rumble, Shaw gets a stand-alone avarice-based orange power ring.

Optional: Or ignore Shaw, if you must, and just do Mandy and Skull. But I really wanted a three-way.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

On the one hand, Mandy is way better with rings and such. He's also trained himself, through just being stubborn as hell, into a person who can challenge Iron Man with his fists, despite being, otherwise, just a guy. That's definitely spectacular willpower.

On the other, Skull is significantly more experienced with wish-based cosmic artifacts.

Shaw is a step behind the other two.

I guess I'd give it to Mandy - he's got two edges, plus he's physically VASTLY superior, which the ring's amping ought to work with, and hopefully better than it does for Yat.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Lex Luthor was temporarily deputized as an Orange Lantern wasn't he?

Anyways, I agree this is pretty much Mandarin's fight. In addition to his previous experience with ring-based weaponry, Skull doesn't so much inspire fear, imo, as he does piss people off.