Default DCeased: universe appreciation 2020

Stop! Don’t look at the screen...ah heck you looked at the screen. Its too late now we’re infected.

I apologize for that bad joke, but I thought it was a neat way to start off the introduction to the appreciation thread to one of my and hopefully others favorite new alternate universe after the Injustice series brought to us by the same writer, DCeased. Not only was it a pretty great miniseries but it’s getting a spin-off this starting this month with Unkillables...and let’s face it there is probably gonna be a sequel given how it ended.

But in this vicious new world of the undead who can still save what is left of humanity? Well actually a pretty good number of heroes who somehow managed not to get bitten or look at a computer screen
    -The Supersons
    -Green Arrow
    -Black(Green?) Canary
    -Wallace West
    -Cassie Sandsmark aka Wondergirl
    -Black Lightning and his Daughters
    -Firestorm(in probably the biggest story he has been in since Doomsday Clock)
    -Hawkgirl
    -Mera
    -Guy Gardner and the Green Lantern Corps
    -John Constantine(because of course he survived a zombie outbreak)
    -Dr.Fate
    -Zatanna
    And a handful of other characters who were in the background that I honestly can’t say if they lived or not.

Let’s hope for the best for these heroes of this world, they gonna need it.

Reading for this universe: DCeased, DCeased a good day to die one shot,and the soon to be DCeased:Unkillables.
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-01-2020 at 10:53 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Stop! Don’t look at the screen...ah heck you looked at the screen. Its too late now we’re infected.

I apologize for that bad joke, but I thought it was a neat way to start off the introduction to the appreciation thread to one of my and hopefully others favorite new alternate universe after the Injustice series brought to us by the same writer, DCeased. Not only was it a pretty great miniseries but it’s getting a spin-off this starting this month with Unkillables...and let’s face it there is probably gonna be a sequel given how it ended.

But in this vicious new world of the undead who can still save what is left of humanity? Well actually a pretty good number of heroes who somehow managed not to get bitten or look at a computer screen
    -The Supersons
    -Green Arrow
    -Black(Green?) Canary
    -Wallace West
    -Cassie Sandmark aka Wondergirl
    -Black Lightning and his Daughters
    -Firestorm(in probably the biggest story he has been in since Doomsday Clock)
    -Hawkgirl
    -Mera
    -Guy Gardner and the Green Lantern Corps
    -John Constantine(because of course he survived a zombie outbreak)
    -Dr.Fate
    -Zatanna
    And a handful of other characters who were in the background that I honestly can’t say if they lived or not.

Let’s hope for the best for these heroes of this world, they gonna need it.

Reading for this universe: DCeased, DCeased a good day to die one shot,and the soon to be DCeased:Unkillables.
    Unkillables is supposed to feature Jason Todd, Cass Cain, Deathstroke, and a few others.

And Jon had quite the moment when he stopped his infected dad from destroying the ship everyone else was on, and made it out with only a broken arm. Really seems to be a series focusing on setting up the next generation of heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Unkillables is supposed to feature Jason Todd, Cass Cain, Deathstroke, and a few others.

And Jon had quite the moment when he stopped his infected dad from destroying the ship everyone else was on, and made it out with only a broken arm. Really seems to be a series focusing on setting up the next generation of heroes.
    I know but as far as we are aware the cast of Unkillables didn’t make it on the arks to Earth 2...plus the preview for Unkillables #1 didn’t look great for Deathstroke.

But yeah given the cast of surviving legacy heroes that we will probably get a time jump where they are older and the heroes of Earth 2.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I know but as far as we are aware the cast of Unkillables didn’t make it on the arks to Earth 2...plus the preview for Unkillables #1 didn’t look great for Deathstroke.

But yeah given the cast of surviving legacy heroes that we will probably get a time jump where they are older and the heroes of Earth 2.
    Well, Ivy and Harley decided to remain on Earth as well. So there is that.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I like this universe simply by the virtue that Batman's killed in the first issue so it's not a Batman showcase again
    Also Joker.
    Not a Batman and Joker universe.
    Thank you. Thank you so much. Really bored with them.

There's still Harley but she's comparatively new so I can give

Hey so guess what comes out this week...Unkillables #1 would be the correct answer. Been confirmed by Tom Taylor himself on Twitter, because I thought it was next week but no its this week after I checked.

Anyway, there is a preview up but it has no text so...I guess just enjoy Deathstroke and Zombies.

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...unkillables-1/
    Words to live by.

Also apparently DCeased action figures are gonna be a thing, but if I am honest kind of meh. Like its just the zombie version of existing characters, I won't say they are bad but honestly would have preferred Damian as Batman, Batman in Mister Freeze Containment suit, or Black Canary/Green Lantern with the magic kryptonite sword. Just sort of generic zombie action figures, not bad but could have been better honestly.

6CEC39A7-21F1-4536-80C2-09490EA22C31.jpg
    Words to live by.