Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post

As far as Stacey goes, it's possible that she wouldn't have been allowed back then. But, I believe that Daredevil's girlfriend had been a stripper. Could be wrong about that, seeing as I now very little about Daredevil. And, it's not like Stacey was shown having sex with her clients. She even told them that there was a no touching rule. Also, heros like Wolverine and Punisher were killing villains back then. I have no problems with heroes killing bad guys, but is killing really worse than sex?
    Oops, I didn't do a good job of explaining my point on this one. I was in a hurry while I typed this post, as I was forced to log off earlier than I anticipated ,and I did an even more sloppy job of posting than I usually do, seeing as I was rushed for time.

I meant to say that I don't think that characters like Stacey who use sex shouldn't be seen as worse than characters such as Wolverine or Punisher killing people. Surely storiesabout killing should be worse than stories about sex. Still don't mind stories about good guys killing bad guys, though

I hope that I did a better job of articulating what I was trying to say this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buttocks View Post
    Depends on how you have sex I suppose !
    Yeah, I think that this is an example of what I meant about screwing my previous post up. I think that you were responding to my post where I said that sex is worse than murder?

And, I don't mind love triangles, by the way. I know that they are disliked on this forum, but I think that they can lead to some interesting stories and character work. I thought that Scott/Jean/Emma made for some great reading.
    Last edited by Thievery; 02-13-2020 at 01:35 AM.