Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know this isn't from X-Men, but it's certainly X-related. '90s X-Factor makes a guest appearance in the Hulk's series (IH #390; #391; #392).
    Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair) comforts Rick Jones after he kills Farnoq Dahn, while Banner watches from afar...

Hulk is sad because Rick has even more ludicrous 90s hair and pouches than him.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Given how many people he’s seen die over the years, he really took Kurt’s death hard.

Carrying his picture around.
    Attachment 100297

Visiting his memorial.
    Attachment 100298

Comparing him to Jean.
    Attachment 100300

And now? They haven’t spoken since the suicide run in HoX 4. Which is sad.
    CC did the tribute issue of Kurts series - Wolverines death, almost like he did the Jean tribute issue when she died in the DFS with Cyclops.

ETA: I think CC meant it in more of a platonic way, though. I guess its open to interpretation.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 09-06-2020 at 08:08 PM.

Given how many people he’s seen die over the years, he really took Kurt’s death hard.

Carrying his picture around.
    Attachment 100297

Visiting his memorial.
    Attachment 100298

Comparing him to Jean.
    Attachment 100300

And now? They haven’t spoken since the suicide run in HoX 4. Which is sad.
    Ha! I remember my roommate and I laughed hard at that first image because the context in the panel seemed to suggest that Wolverine was crazily accosting random people with a picture of him and Kurt.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Young Bishop with Shard and their grandmother.

More Bishop and Shard.

^^^In agreement with you about those being emotional moments for both Shard & Bishop. My only gripe is Bishop's updated threads.

Personally, I'll always prefer Bishop's original uniform...

^^^In agreement with you about those being emotional moments for both Shard & Bishop. My only gripe is Bishop's updated threads.

Bishop is a strong man to just walk out the room with Storm looking like that. I would shot my game. Lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    The original X-Proudstar -- John!

Sean, poor laddie buck, this and Blink? You have bad luck with witnessing the untimely death/sacrifices of X-People. And Xavier had to feel the whole thing. ;-;

This is exactly what I was thinking. It's how Thunderbird kind of foreshadows Blink.

Speaking of Sean, I also liked how his actual strength was first really shown "and ye Major Maple Leaf ..... ye're the man to blame". He seemed to be quite fond of Moira all the way back then. How's he going to react when he finds out she and Xavier have been using him for years? Written well, that could be properly powerful and emotional.

Default New X-Men kids should have a lot of post-traumatic stress

Decimación 1.jpg Decimación 2.jpg Decimación 3.jpg

Holy God ...I remember the first time I read the New Mutants 2003 series, I loved its characters and In academy X too until M-Day arrived, that hurt a lot, Sofia was my favorite character and to read how she was hurt For the loss of his powers it hurt me too but these 3 pages brought tears to my eyes, it was shocking for me, unexpected and the reactions of the New X-Men kids needless to say.

I'm sorry if I seem very sensitive, but this hurt a lot, I have many other moments, this one especially is among my top 5

The new costume had strange boots to me, but I really liked the buzzcut and goatee. This one is great and this era is underrated, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamadelta View Post
    Decimación 1.jpg Decimación 2.jpg Decimación 3.jpg

Holy God ...I remember the first time I read the New Mutants 2003 series, I loved its characters and In academy X too until M-Day arrived, that hurt a lot, Sofia was my favorite character and to read how she was hurt For the loss of his powers it hurt me too but these 3 pages brought tears to my eyes, it was shocking for me, unexpected and the reactions of the New X-Men kids needless to say.

I'm sorry if I seem very sensitive, but this hurt a lot, I have many other moments, this one especially is among my top 5
    Wind Dancer (A.K.A. Sofia Mantega) is a favorite of mine, as well. I have yet to recover from her loss...

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    The new costume had strange boots to me, but I really liked the buzzcut and goatee. This one is great and this era is underrated, I think.
    Never liked the giant/gold collar around his neck, but I can agree with you about the facial grooming.

Needless to say, a lot of points were lost when the XSE uniform was taken away.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 09-15-2020 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Corrected Grammatical Errors.

Sofia, with her enormous pony tail sprawled out on the floor and that midriff and sash: ICONIC.

Extraordinary Member

OMG you are alive Fokken.

This is easily one of my favorite threads on this board. So many awesome moments! Thanks for sharing y'all!
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Blue text became too cumbersome.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

BANNED

This. Still this.

Five me a decade or so and I may get over it.
    Can't make out the page, it's too small, which issue is it ? Is it their sacrifice in House of X ?
    Last edited by Wall-Crawler; 09-16-2020 at 12:14 PM.