Cool Biggest Spider-Man Fan!

Hello!
    I am posting this forum because I am hoping to get my teacher an awesome gift. As the title suggests, he is the biggest Spider-Man fan that I know (trust me). I have no idea what to get him and I was hoping maybe someone could give me some ideas? This teacher has truly changed my life and he deserves the world, and I just want to show him my appreciation. In addition, a couple of my friends offered to pitch in to the gift so if it is a little pricey that is ok!

Thanks in advance and I hope that someone can help
    -signing as anonymous if fear that he will see this

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

If he has a PS4 and doesn't have the game, maybe get him the new Spider-Man game which is great?

You could also try to get him some comic book trades - a recent one which he may not have yet is Spider-Man: Life Story, which was absolutely great. Otherwise, maybe some Marvel Masterworks Spider-Man collections?
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

"Life Story" is a good standalone comic, that a busy teacher might not be likely to own.

Other interesting presents for Spider-Man fans would be Into the Spider-Verse -The Art of the Movie, Song of Spider-Man: The Inside Story of the Most Controversial Musical in Broadway History or Sean Howe's Marvel Comics: The Untold Story, which looks at Marvel behind the scenes.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Buy him a radioactive spider.

Awesome thank you so much! I do think he has the game, are you talking about the one that you were able to buy with the console?

Awesome thank you so much!!

Oh my god ahahhahah that’s perfect!

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giftforteacher123 View Post
    Awesome thank you so much! I do think he has the game, are you talking about the one that you were able to buy with the console?
    Yeah, I was talking about that game.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Incredible Member

Just go to a comic book store, take a look for that Silver Age comic wall, specifically if there is any Stan Lee - Steve Ditko - Johnny Romita era Amazing Spider-Man issues, buy the best issue that fits the tail end of your comic book store shopping budget.