Default Confession Time: Do you ever pirate comics?

Do you ever pirate comics? If so, is it frequent or rarely?
    Do you support comics you pirate?

Sometimes I have read comics online I have in my long boxes. So sort of pirating. But I haven't read one I don't already own.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I used to pretty rarely. But it would only be things that were out of print and relatively difficult to obtain otherwise. This would have been Pre-Marvel Unlimited and DC Universe.

Yes, I usually do pirate comics. I can't afford to buy.

I only pirate comics occassionally, when I want to try a new series.

I have for the older stuff. Like the stuff from the 40's that is hard to find and expensive as hell. If I do get a newer comic I will end up buying it anyway if i really like it. But with Marvel Unlimited and the other sites I really dont feel the need to. I do read Manga off of a site so I guess that counts. I am lucky to have a decent sized collection. And my friend has a huge collection that he lets me use like a library. I also have the 40 years of Spiderman cd rom so I have 500 Spiderman issues.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Not really a fan of reading comics online. I like to read my new comics in trade paperbacks! Same with mangas. Like to own them and have them on my shelf.

With that said I have read some less known public domain ww2 heroes or some really really old dell comics based on old cartoons that you can't get in trades or really oddball comics no one remembers from the golden age. (where is our little monsters trades?)

I never read new comics or manga online. I'm a graphic novel kind of person. (love the marvel epic collections!)