Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Heroes of the East and Ninja in the Dragon's Den - two Hong Kong classics that feature ninjas prominently.

Then of course there's Revenge of the Ninja and Prey for Death. I like Ninja Assassin, too, but I felt it was just too slick in certain areas. The CGI just kills certain scenes for me. I thought the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles produced by Golden Harvest was great, too. Way better fight choreography than I would've ever expected from a bunch of guys in rubber suits.

I also liked the depictions of ninjas in the second season of Daredevil before the whole K'un L'un reveal.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Red shadow:akakage is good, samurai fiction is good too but obviously that’s a samurai movie. They are part of a shared universe though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Thats right. Only movie I knew who made an effort to portray the Ninjas realistically.
    The Shogun TV Series had that too, as far as I remember.

Seeing them as a Kid I thought they were the best ever. Seeing most of them again a few years later not so much^^. Esp. the Dudikoff movies or the Lee van Cleef TV Series were really bad. I think the best in my opinion were two japanese ones but I can't remember the names anymore.