Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Blue Marvel and the goddess, Idunn (If anyone needs a bite of her apples, it's him!)
    how often has she even appeared in comics?

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    how often has she even appeared in comics?
    She need only appear once to satisfy this thread. But whether she appears often or not, the gods' immortal "youth" is attributable to her apples. That their effect continues unbroken is its own proof of her ever presence, on panel or not.

But to answer your question, one website lists her as having as many as 50 different appearances. That's actually more than some characters who have their own appreciation threads on this website. ha ha

I'm just gonna say it... I really like the idea of Invisible Woman and Spider-Man.

BANNED

I need a what if of Black Panther x Invisible Woman, I´m still intriguided with the idea since it teased they almost kissed each other!

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I'm just gonna say it... I really like the idea of Invisible Woman and Spider-Man.
    Check out spiderman-ff five issue series. They talk about their "unique relationship". She even has to make out with him

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    I need a what if of Black Panther x Invisible Woman, I´m still intriguided with the idea since it teased they almost kissed each other!
    Happens in exiles. They have a buncb of kids lol

Quote Originally Posted by markhyperion View Post
    Check out spiderman-ff five issue series. They talk about their "unique relationship". She even has to make out with him
    Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look into it!

I was certain something was gonna happen after Johnny died and Peter joined Future Foundation.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 02-12-2020 at 12:51 PM.

All-New Member

Tony Stark and Ashley Crawford.

BANNED

I´ve searched and there it is many Exiles series, which one? 2018, 2009, 1993, Nex Exiles, 2001, The All New Exiles, days of then and now?

Astonishing Member

I've got a mix in here of ones I'd actually like to see happen (either as relationships or flings) because I think they'd be good...and some that don't belong together but would be fun in a "Cupid causing chaos" scenario....

Johnny Storm/Wyatt Wingfoot - already suggested earlier in the thread, but I agree wholeheartedly.

Blizzard/Speed Demon - Donnie seemed like he had a crush on Speed Demon back in the T-Bolts so lets give the poor kid a shot.

Mockingbird/Citizen V (John Watkins III) - two sexy super-spies sharing adventure and sexy times! And Watkins certainly fits the bill for Bobbi's 'type' of blond, athletic and handsome.

She-Hulk/Wonder Man - I don't really see them lasting as a couple, but it could make a hot fling or one night stand

Machinesmith/Techno (the robot version of Fixer) - I've always liked the idea of Machinesmith finding Techno's deactivated body and repairing and reactivating him, and them hooking up. Even if Fixer is straight, Techno wouldn't have to be...just adjust some programming a bit.

Machinesmith/Agent Beefcake - Beefcake was the male unit of SHIELD's "sexpionage" LMDs. He also seems like an ideal match for Machinesmith.

Black Knight/Hercules

Angela/Thundra

USAgent/Yelena Belova - the darker Captain America and the darker Black Widow.

Spectrum/Black Knight

Spectrum/Genis

Tigra/3-D Man (Triathlon)

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    I´ve searched and there it is many Exiles series, which one? 2018, 2009, 1993, Nex Exiles, 2001, The All New Exiles, days of then and now?
    Eh. Its new exiles. But its just a black Namor. When I originally read it I thought it was an altlantean version of Tchalla.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Spectrum/Genis
    She marries him and he takes her name again?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    She marries him and he takes her name again?
    Ha! I was just thinking of them as a hot fling rather than a full on relationship...but that is perfect!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I'd really love to see either Nightcrawler/Psylocke happen or maybe Nightcrawler/Cerise return.

Maria Hill / Victoria Hand

I once read a fanfic where Emma Frost made love to Sue Richards. Emma controlled the whole event.

Ben Grimm / Sue Richards. There was a very provocative cover on one of Steve Nivens covers of 4. Sue has a very intoxicating effect on Monsters. Dragon Man did everything she told him. I suppose it’s because none of them can hurt her, even though she looks so fragile. You can’t squeeze her too hard.
    Last edited by jackolover; 02-17-2020 at 08:43 PM.