Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Carol Danvers/Clint Barton
    That would actually be rather interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Lightning/Quasar (Wendell Vaughn)
    I've always wondered if this already did happen when the two of them were living together on the Avengers Asteroid Base for months. Miguel didn't come out of the closet until after that period...so I figure something probably happened out there, either with Wendell or with Eros...

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Johnny Storm and Wyatt Wingfoot
    God, yes!

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Tigra/Iron Man
    Depending on which Iron Man you're referring to, this one might violate the O.P.'s rule against pairs that have already dated, slept together, etc. Tigra and Iron Man (Tony Stark) did go out on a date back in the WCA days (when Iron Man rejoined the team and was still pretending that he wasn't Tony Stark). She had also made advances on him earlier in the series--but at that point she was making advances on every single guy due to the imbalance with her powers...

Invisible Woman/Crystal Amaquelin (to teach Johnny how it feels )
    LOL. Love it.

Ultimate Member

Ooh, lots of neat ideas here I wouldn't mind seeing, like Bucky/Carol, or Cap/Mockingbird, or Quasar/Lightning.

My own notions;
    Doug Ramsey / Paige Guthrie, who have pillow talk about their May/December shenanigans with Angel and Psylocke.

Monet / the Stepford Cuckoos (at least three of them). The various male hetero X-teens heads literally explode imagining what goes on in their poshly appointed bedchambers.

Glob Herman / the fiery heart of the sun. A love that (I hope) would last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Depending on which Iron Man you're referring to, this one might violate the O.P.'s rule against pairs that have already dated, slept together, etc. Tigra and Iron Man (Tony Stark) did go out on a date back in the WCA days (when Iron Man rejoined the team and was still pretending that he wasn't Tony Stark). She had also made advances on him earlier in the series--but at that point she was making advances on every single guy due to the imbalance with her powers...
    I remembered that they flirted a little bit at the beginning of the series but he didn't want to take it any further because of Hank. I must have missed them dating later on—Marvel Unlimited is missing a bunch of issues from around then; could it have happened during that gap? (Also, okay, I was a little less diligent in reading the periods of time when Mockingbird wasn't part of the team )

Dwayne Taylor and someone like Maya Lopez might work.

^Night Thrasher and Echo? Never thought about that, but, well, they're both street level vigilantes. I think the only reason their paths haven't crossed is that Thrash was dead for most of the time Echo was active.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    ^Night Thrasher and Echo? Never thought about that, but, well, they're both street level vigilantes. I think the only reason their paths haven't crossed is that Thrash was dead for most of the time Echo was active.
    right. i just thought that she had been with her share of street level heroes. why not Thrash? they were both trained for a specific purpose as children after being orphaned.

Astonishing Member

I remembered that they flirted a little bit at the beginning of the series but he didn't want to take it any further because of Hank. I must have missed them dating later on—Marvel Unlimited is missing a bunch of issues from around then; could it have happened during that gap? (Also, okay, I was a little less diligent in reading the periods of time when Mockingbird wasn't part of the team )
    It was only one date they went on, so it really didn't amount to much. So it really depends on just how strict the o.p.'s rules about "never previously involved" are.

As for when the date happened, it would have been issue #70; the same issue where Spider-Woman II joins the cast.

Pyro/Avalanche
    Pyro/Phantazia
    Pyro/Anybody

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Dwayne Taylor and someone like Maya Lopez might work.
    On the topic of Night Thrasher, how about him and Black Cat. Not sure how much interaction he has had with the Spidey verse lately.

Rachel Summers / Illyana Rasputin

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

The Falcon and the Phoenix limited series coming to a local comic bookstore near you...if only.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly or Kaine Parker)/Madelyne Pryor (clones gotta stick together).
    Good one! 10chars.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Pyro/Avalanche
    Pyro/Phantazia
    Pyro/Anybody
    Pyro/Pyro II?

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm/Thor...Please Marvel. At least try it out.
    Hallelujah, I really came in here to say this.

I can't think of any pairing I really care about outside of that ...oh maybe Logan/Scott muhahaha, and Miles/Bombshell.

Iron Fist/Rachel Grey
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.