Default Who, good or evil could beat these out of Gamma Akutabi? Some ideas added.

Gamma Akutabi the main character from the canceled manga Zombie Powder has a problem getting violent with/killing women and anything so young. Regardless if he lives through what they do get it out of him, who can beat this out of him? I'm don't care if he lives through this on the grounds he is actually evil by my standards due to the fact he gave another character in the story Elwood a death glare for no good reason at all. To me Tite Kubo was just not in his right mind with Zombie Powder with the nature of the characters in the story this applies to the character C.T. Smith as well as Gamma Akutabi.

Along with your ideas I'll add some characrter who I think could do this:

Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Beerus (Dragon Ball Super)

Piccolo (Dragon Ball Z)

Whis (Dragon Ball Z)

Escanor (The Seven Deadly Sins)

Add your own...
    Last edited by Kirika; 02-06-2020 at 06:00 PM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Aww man, I got slightly excited because Zombie Powder threads are very rare and now I see it's just a spite thread.

This is a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Aww man, I got slightly excited because Zombie Powder threads are very rare and now I see it's just a spite thread.

This is a shame.
    How powerful is Gamma Akutabi?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    How powerful is Gamma Akutabi?
    Erm... hard to say exactly, he only had a limited run.

Gamma is like... well, he's a prototype Bleach character. Superstrength in the region of... based on my hazy memories - like Class 40. Reasonably high end bullet timer. Has a robot arm and a chainsword and is master of a flame based swordfighting style.

He can manipulate the "black flames of bloodlust," to change his weapons' shape and range etc.

Basically he's got no business being put in threads with Goku and chums. Hence, this is a spite thread.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Well if he likes killing kids, my first idea to put him up against is Kid Trunks. Or perhaps Aphrael. Child Goddesses really don't like people trying to kill them.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Well if he likes killing kids, my first idea to put him up against is Kid Trunks. Or perhaps Aphrael. Child Goddesses really don't like people trying to kill them.
    Actually it's literally the opposite, Gamma finds it hard to fight against women or children. This is exploited in the series by a villain who is actually in his 70s but has used genetic modification to appear like he is a thirteen year old boy. Gamma is unable to get serious against him until the truth is revealed.

As I said, this is a weird spite thread.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 02-07-2020 at 07:28 AM.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Oh THAT kind of "has a problem with". OK, misinterpreted the descriptors.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!