Incredible Member

Default Two live action Batmen will try to kill you, the rest will protect you.

The scenario:

You live in Gotham City, in a home or domicile identical to the one you live in now. You work or go to school in a facility identical to the one you currently attend. Your life is otherwise no different than it is now, with the exception that you're living in Gotham.

Ben Affleck's Batfleck and Michael Keaton's Batman believe that you are a dangerous criminal and cannot be convinced otherwise. For the next twenty-four hours, they have teamed up and pooled their resources in an effort to kill you. They know everything about you, are bloodlusted, and will not stop pursuing you for the duration of this scenario until you are dead.

Meanwhile, the rest of the live action Batmen(Lewis Wilson, Robert Lowery, Adam West, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Christian Bale, David Mazouz from Gotham) have teamed up to protect you from harm. They have pooled their own resources together and have all had two weeks of prep for this scenario. However, they have a no kill rule. They will not attempt to kill Batfleck or Keaton Batman, only incapacitate. They also cannot keep you holed up in the Batcave or their versions of Wayne Manor or take you out of the city.

If the team can keep you alive for twenty-four hours, they win. If Batfleck/Keaton manage to successfully kill you, they win.

If Affleck and Keaton kill me, their enemies will eventually reveal the truth to them, that I was an innocent civilian nobody. And their spirit to do good will be broken forever.

So I have to reinforce their psychosis. I have to sacrifice myself. The fate of two Batmen depends upon this.

What is my useless life compared to two Batmen?

When they catch up with me, I face them dressed like this and refer to myself as the Commodore of Crime.

d3l9oae-144f0b7c-eaf9-4cf1-9ba9-ccd0374c5c1a.jpg

"It's no use," I say, "Even if you strike me down, like Nelson at Trafalgar, the victory shall yet be mine. Plans are in motion which cannot be stopped by my death, no more than a great tanker ship can be brought to a halt by simply by turning off the engine. Yea, though I lay in the very grave, the tactics and stratagems of I, the Commodore of Crime, shall stay the course, onward ever onward, and damn the bat-torpedoes!"

The supreme sacrifice. I can do no more for The Batmen.
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 02-04-2020 at 09:28 PM.

Astonishing Member

Michael Keaton Batman is the enemy?

Sorry, I would run like hell

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I would put myself into the fastest conveyance possible and not stop moving. Keaton won't hesitate, and Affleck might well have a higher kill count.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Ugh, this is going to be one of those Soldiers of Baron scenarios, where they attack me in the middle of the night isn't it?

*waves his fist threateneningly* I just wanted my 5 seconds of sleep and the duh-duh-duh DUH-duh dum!!

Fortunately for me, RPG characters are just as tough in an ambush in the middle of the night as they are if you gave them time to prep, so KEaton and Affleck are still taking a one-way trip on the Negative HP Express.

I believe Sabin Suplexed that one once.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    The scenario:

You live in Gotham City, in a home or domicile identical to the one you live in now. You work or go to school in a facility identical to the one you currently attend. Your life is otherwise no different than it is now, with the exception that you're living in Gotham.

Ben Affleck's Batfleck and Michael Keaton's Batman believe that you are a dangerous criminal and cannot be convinced otherwise. For the next twenty-four hours, they have teamed up and pooled their resources in an effort to kill you. They know everything about you, are bloodlusted, and will not stop pursuing you for the duration of this scenario until you are dead.

Meanwhile, the rest of the live action Batmen(Lewis Wilson, Robert Lowery, Adam West, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Christian Bale, David Mazouz from Gotham) have teamed up to protect you from harm. They have pooled their own resources together and have all had two weeks of prep for this scenario. However, they have a no kill rule. They will not attempt to kill Batfleck or Keaton Batman, only incapacitate. They also cannot keep you holed up in the Batcave or their versions of Wayne Manor or take you out of the city.

If the team can keep you alive for twenty-four hours, they win. If Batfleck/Keaton manage to successfully kill you, they win.
    The fun part might be the chases. I live next to Lake Ontario plus a major highway, so the car/boat/airplane fights would be great.

However, Adam West gets two weeks of prep is a deal-breaker. I think of the Human Dehydration guns from the Batman 66 film. There are some nasty tricks and misdirection you can do with that gun (and 6 different Batmen). I see Affleck and Keaton blowing up post offices suddenly, while I'm hiding in a nice confessional booth in a church. Just need to be someplace without Cameras/Internet access so that Affleck can't find you.

Keaton's Batman is too smart to fall for nonsensical tricks, so this makes me sadder I can't get which two Batmen are after me and willing to kill me.
    Adam West will save from from Batffleck, cause Affleck had to portray the dumbest take on Batman, especially when we think of the portrayal he had to suffer with that is Justice League.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage