Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
    Fifteen pages and no one has mentioned Lockheed has 'five lungs of unknown function'? Can't help but think that will be a factor in his survival story...

Oh shit!! Lol I didn’t even know that. I hope Duggan knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    honestly, i prefer Avalanche and Pyro's unspoken connection and/or Raven and Irene's immortal bond to Bobby's pointless hookups.
    Meanwhile on poly island with the Summers family.... Different strokes, different folks.

In all seriousness its hard to compare them all. Different period in time both in social norms and comic writing norms. Claremont wrote the series for 16 years and had long term plans. Writers now have a very limited time and more editorial interference.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    yeah I agree, 2 white commonly atractive almost identical non femm gays sharing a kiss when one is a rat isnt anything to cry about
    I’ve been saying this for years and everyone treated me like an internalized homophobia case *eye roll*

Glad it there but it’s part of new normal thank god.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

You New Gays...ugh!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member

The last time Callisto and kitty interacted Callisto warned kitty about not treating Piotr well or she’d do something and that was just before the wedding.. which makes it odd Callisto is being friendly with Emma and seemingly unconcerned about the enmity with kitty. Inb4 people say it’s okay to forget it because they didn’t like gold tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    The last time Callisto and kitty interacted Callisto warned kitty about not treating Piotr well or she’d do something and that was just before the wedding.. which makes it odd Callisto is being friendly with Emma and seemingly unconcerned about the enmity with kitty. Inb4 people say it’s okay to forget it because they didn’t like gold tho.
    It isn’t just because we don’t like Gold. It’s also the common sense that Callisto would value Kate’s role in this new world and how she’s helping fortify a country that can provide more safety for the Morlocks than any other place they’ve ever been at. Making her an enemy over breaking Piotr’s heart seems like an unnecessarily petty move the more you look at it.

So I know Shaw is going to get caught eventually but I have to wonder if he has something in place for when he does? I mean he must know on some level he won't escape and would he have something for Shinobi aside from maybe making him the Black King?

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    You New Gays...ugh!
    This is why Northstar doesn't hang out with Bobby and his marriage is cute cuz they both have image inducers.