Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

I didn't understand why they had changed seats in the Quiet Council. I feel like their seating has been very consistent so far, and their usual groupings are based on the seasons or whatever. This time Ororo was with Charles and Erik, while Poccy was over at the villains' table, and Mystique was with Kurt and Jean. Seems like a rather silly oversight on the artist's part(and editors I guess).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Callisto back in action - check. LOVED the interaction with Ororo. Beautiful.

Jumbo Carnation - check. My new favorite.

Bobby and Christian are a thing - check. Bleh.

Bishop being the sexy detective BOSS that he is - check. "Kill no man" don't mean "%#$@ no man up"

Pyro looked like a snack this issue - check.

Morlocks accounted for - check. Love that Emma is taking care of them.

Feelings on Kate choosing "Marauders" name - check.

Big trouble coming with the poison mixed with Krakoa drugs - check. I can't stand those kids.

Lockheed awww!

Great issue, loved it, so good, going back to read what you beautiful had to say.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I thoroughly enjoyed this issue!! good work Duggan! I'm starting to become a fan.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    One thing that sounded weird to me was the dialogue between Emma and Shaw during the Council Meeting. It appeared like Emma knew something?
    To me it felt more like Emma putting on airs and pretending to be in control. She might suspect or possibly even know what happened to Kate but doesn't want the council knowing what's happening in the Hellfire Club.

BANNED

This was ok.

- Not the greeting I was expecting between Callisto and Storm but it was cute.
    -Aw Lockheed:-(
    -I feel Emma knows kinda what happened and this is most likely why Storm wants to bash Emma’s brains out.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Honestly, Shinobi is way hotter than Christian.
    Definitely agree, Daken or Shinobi would be so much better.

This was a good issue. A lot of things moving forward.

I can't wait till Pyro gets rid of that tattoo. And I hope we get more serious moments with him.

The Russian feisty lady from HoXPoX made her appearance. Nice to see her still being a BossBish.

Christian is just kind of being complicit so far. He isnt actively being as shady as Sebastian.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I didn't understand why they had changed seats in the Quiet Council. I feel like their seating has been very consistent so far, and their usual groupings are based on the seasons or whatever. This time Ororo was with Charles and Erik, while Poccy was over at the villains' table, and Mystique was with Kurt and Jean. Seems like a rather silly oversight on the artist's part(and editors I guess).
    Really? You're complaining about the seating?
    For goodness sake.
    Maybe Storm was talking to Xavier about something and then Apocalypse decided to sit next to Exodus and so Mystique took a place next to Kurt.
    What does it matter where they sit? It doesn't mean anything.

I just don’t see it for Christian and Bobby. They just scream this image for me

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    To me it felt more like Emma putting on airs and pretending to be in control. She might suspect or possibly even know what happened to Kate but doesn't want the council knowing what's happening in the Hellfire Club.
    Yeah you're probably right. I kinda wish Emma would get her hands a bit more dirty here.

Ahahahahha this is true.
    (Miguel would totally top Drake tho).

Quote Originally Posted by proto View Post
    i just don’t see it for christian and bobby. They just scream this image for me
    haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    that was honestly such a sweet and heartfealt moment of solidarity, of course calisto probably mourned the one non pretty mutant that had a shred of normal sucess getting cut down, realy realy sweet and i love her prespective witout the narrative paintin her and the morlocks as villains.
    Agreed, incredibly sweet scene. I'm catching new feelings for Callisto here similar to how I feel for Black Tom in X-Force.

Give me some of your classic humor, posters. What could Sinister possibly be abstaining?
    Last edited by JB; 02-05-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Needs more Pyro. What was the reference about Pyro holding champagne in the last thread? He was only in two panels. Looks fine af in those panels, but still not enough. This book needs more Bobby. Seriously.

Literally made me throw my head back to LOL

Yeah, the kiss was not really that interesting of a spoiler. Literally nothing happens between the two the rest of the issues, its almost out of no where since we haven't seen them affectionate before. Duggan is really good at pacing with nods like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'm still worried they'll break Northstar and Kyle up just so Northstar can get some Icedick.
    I supported that couple for a while, but now so much time has passed I'm indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I’d be more enthusiastic about Bobby and Christian if the artist didn’t make them look like 15 year olds.
    Hahaha.

I dig them together at the moment, which is unexpected. But I like Emma and Iceman to have more ties.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Agreed. I thought the seating was specific and it felt very odd to see Mystique sitting with Jean and Nightcrawler.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/