Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Really? You're complaining about the seating?
    For goodness sake.
    Maybe Storm was talking to Xavier about something and then Apocalypse decided to sit next to Exodus and so Mystique took a place next to Kurt.
    What does it matter where they sit? It doesn't mean anything.
    Hickman went to the trouble of making charts and graphs, and it has been consistent in every other depiction.

Last edited by yogaflame; 02-05-2020 at 10:20 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    I just don’t see it for Christian and Bobby. They just scream this image for me

Hahah.

Christian verse/top, Bobby bottom/verse. So they'll run into this issue but not a problem long term. I bet Christian is gifted... in size.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I didn't understand why they had changed seats in the Quiet Council. I feel like their seating has been very consistent so far, and their usual groupings are based on the seasons or whatever. This time Ororo was with Charles and Erik, while Poccy was over at the villains' table, and Mystique was with Kurt and Jean. Seems like a rather silly oversight on the artist's part(and editors I guess).
    I was wondering the same thing tbh but honestly it’s not too unrealistic to think that at some point people would just come in and plop their asses wherever they want lol. It’s not like there’s any true functionality to the seating order so I just brushed it off.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed this issue!! good work Duggan! I'm starting to become a fan.
    That’s awesome, Kyss I’m happy to hear you enjoyed it! It was definitely good to me too, I damn near cheered with that callback of Ororo catching the knife from Callisto. Definitely felt like a more balanced issue then usual which was nice. Only think I was hoping for was that the inciting incident revealing kitty’s death would happen this issue. I have expected for Storm to appear in Emma’s bed chamber via Lightning bolt and ask her wtf happened to Kate. That would’ve been SUCH a great cliffhanger. Seeing Lockheed just left me... sad.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Hahah.

Christian verse/top, Bobby bottom/verse. So they'll run into this issue but not a problem long term. I bet Christian is gifted... in size.
    Robert Drake, ‘verse-anything’?

I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get to actually see much of Island M

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    I just don’t see it for Christian and Bobby. They just scream this image for me

I am DEAD LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    I am DEAD LOL
    Good one! I think we all had the same idea!

This was such a good callback I can’t get over it. Say what you want, Duggan at least does his homework!

8DE887C3-5DAE-4C74-9A2F-6853E5E2B5F9.jpg

2048C1B0-12CA-4C45-B209-124E7C6FE67C.jpg

D9575585-9BFA-4715-9BCC-BD6C262E7442.jpg

Goddess or not, Ororo will not hesitate to cut a b*tch.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I have a hard time believing this take on Callisto. She's too accepting of Emma and Kate.
    Why single out Callisto for this?

Most characters are very accepting in the age of Krakoa. Just take Apocalypse teaming up with Xavier and Magneto as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get to actually see much of Island M
    I'm really curious about Island M and want to know if that's where Medicine M comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post

Goddess or not, Ororo will not hesitate to cut a b*tch.
    She don't need the title of "Queen" to be THE Queen. The hug was darling. Always and forever, Ororo.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I really liked this issue, Callisto is boss and her moment with Storm was great.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Why single out Callisto for this?

Most characters are very accepting in the age of Krakoa. Just take Apocalypse teaming up with Xavier and Magneto as an example.
    Apocalypse saved Xavier during X-Cutioner's Song. He plays big games with everyone on his board.

Callisto is hardened and a proud person. Serving the Hellfire, being nice to Emma(and Jumbo), dismissing the Marauders name and supporting Kate, it was all too convenient to the plot.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Hahah.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Christian verse/top
    Any man going around with a faux British accent saying “bloody” and “darling” is 100% a power bottom, like Johnny Rapid level power bottom. IJS.