Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 796
  1. #286
    Astonishing Member kjn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,059

    Default

    "Then a voice in my head said, "Yeah, so what?"
    And I noticed Chris had a real nice butt
    And I knew I was never gonna be the same again."

    Two Guys Kissing Ruined My Life by Tom Smith
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

  2. #287
    Valkyrie MC SaintxSinnr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Well Tommy's too young
    Bobby's too drunk
    I only can shout one note
    Chris needs a watch to keep time
    We'll never find the time to vote
    And I can for a change
    Go for a job

    "Shutup" The Replacements

  3. #288
    Astonishing Member kjn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,059

    Default

    "I am a young maiden, I live in the sticks,
    My parents are absent or murdered or hicks.
    Unloved and unwanted, a victim from birth,
    I spend my days dreaming of proving my worth."

    A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Valdemar by Mark Heiman.

    (Related to the discussion about the Mary Sue concept over in the Birds of Prey movie thread.)
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

  4. #289
    Mighty Member Javasaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    "I am a young maiden, I live in the sticks,
    My parents are absent or murdered or hicks.
    Unloved and unwanted, a victim from birth,
    I spend my days dreaming of proving my worth."

    A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Valdemar by Mark Heiman.

    (Related to the discussion about the Mary Sue concept over in the Birds of Prey movie thread.)
    "Where does this mean world cast its cold eye?
    Who's left to suffer long about you?
    Does your soul cast about like an old paper bag
    Past empty lots and early graves
    Of those like you who lost their way
    Murdered on the interstate
    While the red bells rang like thunder?"

    "Deep Red Bells"
    Neko Case
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

    Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

  5. #290
    Astonishing Member kjn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,059

    Default

    "He's lost in the wilderness
    He's lost in bitterness
    He's lost in loneliness"

    It's a Man's World by James Brown. As sung by Black Canary (Jurnee Smollett-Bell) in Birds of Prey

    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

  6. #291
    Impulsive Nschornhorst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    "He's lost in the wilderness
    He's lost in bitterness
    He's lost in loneliness"

    It's a Man's World by James Brown. As sung by Black Canary (Jurnee Smollett-Bell) in Birds of Prey

    Jeremy is awesome!
    He's the best at everything he does!
    He is terrible at nothing!
    He's the greatest that ever was!

    The only thing he might be bad at is not being the best!
    If you ever try to beat him, he will put you to the test!

    Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Jeremy Theme Song

  7. #292
    Astonishing Member foxley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post
    Jeremy is awesome!
    He's the best at everything he does!
    He is terrible at nothing!
    He's the greatest that ever was!

    The only thing he might be bad at is not being the best!
    If you ever try to beat him, he will put you to the test!

    Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Jeremy Theme Song
    "Where it's covered in all the colored lights
    Where the runaways are running the night
    Impossible comes true, it's taking over you
    Oh, this is the greatest show
    We light it up, we won't come down
    And the sun can't stop us now
    Watching it come true, it's taking over you
    Oh, this is the greatest show"

    The Greatest Show - Hugh Jackman, Keala Settle, Zac Efron, Zendaya

  8. #293
    Astonishing Member kjn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,059

    Default

    "Hold my hand
    Ooh, baby, it's a long way down to the bottom of the river"

    Bottom of the River by Delta Rae
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

  9. #294
    Impulsive Nschornhorst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    "Hold my hand
    Ooh, baby, it's a long way down to the bottom of the river"

    Bottom of the River by Delta Rae
    Hold your breath.
    Make a wish.
    Count to three.
    Come with me
    And you'll be
    In a world of pure imagination
    Take a look
    And you'll see
    Into your imagination
    We'll begin
    With a spin
    Travelling in a world of my creation

    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Pure Imagination

  10. #295
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    20,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post
    Hold your breath.
    Make a wish.
    Count to three.
    Come with me
    And you'll be
    In a world of pure imagination
    Take a look
    And you'll see
    Into your imagination
    We'll begin
    With a spin
    Travelling in a world of my creation

    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Pure Imagination
    "Every breath you take
    Every move you make
    Every bond you break
    Every step you take
    I'll be watching you

    Every single day
    Every word you say
    Every game you play
    Every night you stay
    I'll be watching you."

    ---Every Breath You Take by The Police
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  11. #296
    Astonishing Member foxley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    "Every breath you take
    Every move you make
    Every bond you break
    Every step you take
    I'll be watching you

    Every single day
    Every word you say
    Every game you play
    Every night you stay
    I'll be watching you."

    ---Every Breath You Take by The Police
    "She is watching the detectives
    "Ooh, he's so cute"
    She is watching the detectives
    When they shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot
    They beat him up until the teardrops start
    But he can't be wounded 'cause he's got no heart"

    Watching the Detectives, The Attractions

  12. #297
    Astonishing Member kjn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,059

    Default

    "I got called up on a werewolf, when the moon was full and fair
    And I picked him up on Seventh Street, and tracked him to his lair,
    Now he's backed into the darkness and he's watchin' with a grin.
    I'm not dumb, I'm not expendable, and I'm not goin' in."

    Bin There, Dun That by Cat Faber
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

  13. #298
    Astonishing Member foxley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    "I got called up on a werewolf, when the moon was full and fair
    And I picked him up on Seventh Street, and tracked him to his lair,
    Now he's backed into the darkness and he's watchin' with a grin.
    I'm not dumb, I'm not expendable, and I'm not goin' in."

    Bin There, Dun That by Cat Faber
    "Lycanthropy is in his blood,
    And spreads to those he slays.
    Uncontrolled metamorphosis,
    Undetectable by day.
    But when the moon is waxing,
    And all the world's asleep.
    Through woods and fields,
    The werewolf he will creep."

    Lycanthropy, G.B.H.

  14. #299
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    20,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxley View Post
    "Lycanthropy is in his blood,
    And spreads to those he slays.
    Uncontrolled metamorphosis,
    Undetectable by day.
    But when the moon is waxing,
    And all the world's asleep.
    Through woods and fields,
    The werewolf he will creep."

    Lycanthropy, G.B.H.
    "I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand
    Walking through the streets of SoHo in the rain
    He was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fook's
    Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein

    Aaoooooo
    Werewolves of London
    Aaoooooo!"

    ---Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  15. #300
    Astonishing Member foxley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    "I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand
    Walking through the streets of SoHo in the rain
    He was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fook's
    Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein

    Aaoooooo
    Werewolves of London
    Aaoooooo!"

    ---Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
    "The waiter came with the menu
    And said here you go.
    I said thank you but
    The choice is too great,
    Why can't I be a cod
    In the depths of the ocean
    And just eat small fish
    The cod has such simple taste
    But I've got all the choice"

    Eat the menu, The Sugarcubes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •