Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Old Men are Studs.

The past few weeks we have heard the stories. There is a growing list of old dudes showing they are studs right now. Yes ...studs. I'm sure some of you will be , what makes a Stud ? Well Jim Jefferies said it best in his stand up..."Being a STUD takes a lot of work. Perfect clothes , shoes , looks and job..." Its bloody hard to be a STUD people.

But the past few years however the STUDS are showing up in new ways. Like for instance.....

When you look at Al Pacino you quickly think of the Godfather , Serpico and ....Hooo Ahhhh ! Al Pacino is considered....A STUD.

At 82 Al Pacino is with a 29 year old girlfriend and expecting his 4th child. Yes...82 years old. Al Pacino's STUD CARD has been punched and he will remain a STUD til he passes at age 200. Because come on ...this man deserves another 118 years to further his STUD reign.

Pacino at 1st its claimed didn't believe he could have a child at 82 with girlfriend Noor Alfallah. So he asked for a DNA test and it came back like a Maury episode where he learned..."AL....YOU ARE THE FATHER !"

Of course the doctor its claimed called Al Pacino into a room and set him down and told him. "Mr. Pacino ....you sir , are a STUD AT 82."

Of course Al Pacino isn't the 1st old guy to have children at an age many think those guys should be in senior citizen homes and collecting social security. In fact one of the original STUDS is CLINT EASTWOOD.

Yes.... Dirty Harry himself is a STUD.

He has 8 kids and his last one was in 1997. At age 67 !

Clint was having a number of kids with girlfriends and wives. The man was not only a bad ass in films and could make working with a monkey cool , he is a STUD. In fact he's in a new relationship at 93 and starting work on his newest film. Because....STUD.

We live in the era of the OLD MAN STUD. Women are looking for that 60-90 year old man who can still ROCK IT as you know. Its why the news today is the wildest STUD REPORT. Billy Murray at age 72 is dating the "Milkshake" singer Kelis. Yes...he's dating a woman half his age and its because.......STUD.

If he has kids with Kelis , he will check mark that STUD STATUS and we can say ....another old guy is still going.

Old Men are rocking it now. Lets all throw it up for those guys out there having kids at this age. Salute your Local Stud.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

If Bill and Kelis have kids, they will be talented AND have major impulse control problems.

She's over 40, btw, so not really half his age. Her career has been going on a couple of decades.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    If Bill and Kelis have kids, they will be talented AND have major impulse control problems.

She's over 40, btw, so not really half his age. Her career has been going on a couple of decades.
    This will also prove ....Murray is a STUD if they have a kid. STUD.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

It's all that testosterone replacement therapy men are getting on. I can't wait to get it prescribed.