Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Just because most mutants prefer the literal paradise of a safe island where capitalism and anti-mutant bigotry isn't grinding them into the ground doesn't mean they can't leave.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    That have been established as almost never having mutants walk out.
    Lmao where did that happen?

Fallen Angels and New Mutants

Fallen Angels and New Mutants
    Well that seems to be what Magneto wants but not really indicative of what actually goes on. Even in X-Men/Fantastic Four, Daken and Kid Omega said they were heading out to shoplift.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Anyway, have we talked about Sue implying that mutants needing a safe place away from the humans repeatedly trying to end them is segregation? Lordy.

This thread only has 52 pages.
    They literally are segregating themselves. How is this debatable?

Quote Originally Posted by Talon1load View Post
    They literally are segregating themselves. How is this debatable?
    We've seen mutants leave freely? Segregation implies a very specific context of forced separation to maintain hierarchies. Mutants are CHOOSING to live in a safe paradise but are free to move in and out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Considering Krakoa is supposed to be Post-Holocaust Jews starting up Israel ...
    It’s not supposd to be that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Non-metal bullets?
    lol I figure non metal bullets/armor/weaponry is pretty expensive and would be unnecessary against 96% of the worlds population, sooooo yeah if they know they are going into a conflict featuring Magneto then Yes...non metal weaponry for Everyone. But I dont think they would issued out to regular police/military personnel
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    yet he still talking crap about mutants being superior to humans
    And? Is that a reason to get physical violent with someone? Speaking favorably about your family that has been through Hell is now seen as suspect behavior???
    Lawd
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    The art was trash in a bag on the side of the street.
    Ugh I haaaate the Dodsons art.....makes every issue look it got wet and the colors are running together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    wanda maximmof/captain america/ illuminati are considered heroes so it’s not just an xmen thing, the diference is some of our best villains have good vibes
    HaHaHaHa Got 'em!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It’s not supposd to be that.
    Dude I've noticed people are literally saying whatever they want about KraKoa with Nooo textual evidence .....just making sh!t whole cloth
    GrindrStone(D)

I guess some people just made up a displaced Palestinian analogue so that they can hate Krakoa because polyamory is weird and Claremont nostalgia is the X-men's future.
    Last edited by Strong Girl Daken; 02-06-2020 at 10:20 PM.

I guess some people just made up a displaced Palestinian analogue so that they can hate Krakoa because polyamory is weird and Claremont nostalgia is the X-men's future.
    What are you even talking about? nobody mentioned anything about a Palestinian analogue. The comparisons to Israel are plain as day and widely acknowledged. The fact that they DON'T have a Palestine analogue is particularly notable and gets brought up all the time when this topic comes up.

What are you even talking about? nobody mentioned anything about a Palestinian analogue. The comparisons to Israel are plain as day and widely acknowledged. The fact that they DON'T have a Palestine analogue is particularly notable and gets brought up all the time when this topic comes up.
    There is no Israel without Palestine so if Krokoa doesn't have a Palestine analogue then Krokoa isn't Israel.

Astonishing Member

Until the Genosha resurrection/Make more mutants/Chimeras finalise and the island starts expanding; About the only people that might be actively displaced by Krakoa’s ascent is if Summer House displaces the Alpha Primitves and Inhuman exiles living in the Blue Area, which is not a small place.

And maybe parts of Otherworldly, depending on how nefarious/actually as in control as he thinks -]Ā[- is

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yep. I don't understand why mutants scale the situation so unnecessarily. What do Bishop, Wolverine, Pyro and Magneot do there?

I also don't understand that Sue is the first to attack.
    She’s his mother. She’s always been super protective of her family, so that scene made a lot of sense.

I've been thinking about how Reed seems to resent the fact that Xavier has changed the world drastically.

Reed has always been against metahuman technology changing the world too quickly, I wonder if he opposes the miraculous cures of Krakoa.

Just because most mutants prefer the literal paradise of a safe island where capitalism and anti-mutant bigotry isn't grinding them into the ground doesn't mean they can't leave.
    But, the mutants are using capitalism to grind the humans into the ground....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!