Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    Right. I get that no good parent would be fine with magneto being near their children but showing magneto to have gotten under sue's skin and her being aggraveted by his words to the extent of using her powers and trapping him in a hamster ball is hardly the appropriate reaction.
    Agreed. Love your avatar. Scott was feeling his blue/yellow self today.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Right. I get that no good parent would be fine with magneto being near their children but showing magneto to have gotten under sue's skin and her being aggraveted by his words to the extent of using her powers and trapping him in a hamster ball is hardly the appropriate reaction.
    She has already did it, I don't remember in what issue… Magneto has always looked more reformed to the X-men than the rest of MU people. Now, it's even worse: you even don't need to be reformed, you just need the X-gene to have the membership card…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    “This is a delicate mission, Kitty.... so I’m bringing Magneto with us.”

“Ah, yes. Excellent choice, Professor.”

Charles is either a closeted homosexual for Magneto or just using his telepathy to compensate for his peanut-sized brain, lol.
    Wahahahaha! I love this!

BANNED

Erik is the typical girlfriend/boyfriend that doesn't hide how they don't like your friends because you should act more mature than them and is always snarky when the squad hangs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    She has already did it, I don't remember in what issue… Magneto has always looked more reformed to the X-men than the rest of MU people. Now, it's even worse: you even don't need to be reformed, you just need the X-gene to have the membership card…
    No. Krakoans =/= X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    It's possibly more than that. Nobody knows the full truth about mutant history except for Charles, Erik, and Moira. My guess is that Erik and Charles believe that Franklin's powers can be used to stop whatever tragedy is awaiting mutants in this timeline. So, helping Franklin isn't just altruistic, it's also in the interest of the nation they created.
    Their Krakoa would be so fragile that they need one mutant to save them?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    No. Krakoans =/= X-Men
    Let's be honest.

Is a good slogan but the goverment is controlled by Charles, Autumm is Charles + Erik, Spring is Emma + Kate, Summer compensates Winter (even in Winter, Exodus is probably still loyal to Magneto). They all have their differences but they had working together in the past and ,more or less, follow the same principles.

The others the only thing that they have in common is that they are antagonist to the X-Men.

The rest of the mutants at the moment are background characters, the nation is still in his forming process, in other words, we cant blame people for thinking that this is more or less, X-Men the nation.
    Last edited by Lapsus; 02-05-2020 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Agreed. Love your avatar. Scott was feeling his blue/yellow self today.
    Honestly in the entire issue scott's appearence was the thing that stood out to me the most.
    Last edited by Agni; 02-05-2020 at 03:44 PM.
    "Aim for the sun. That way if you miss, at least your arrow will fall far away, and the person it kills will likely be someone you don't know."
    -Hoid

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I think Magneto wanted to come along with him. Because honestly Magneto did not NEED to be there.
    Maybe because they are finally on the same page they probably agree with every decision they make...IDK really.
    “Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.”
    ― Mario Puzo (Author of The Godfather)
    It looks like Charles and Erik are in a friendly phase, though…

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Doesn't Magneto have an actual position as Krakoan ambassador? So him being there makes way more sense than Wolverine and the rest of the gang

His actual skills in the role of an ambassador are another matter of discussion entirely, ofc
    Exactly that’s all I’m saying is the fantastic four made a move for no reason besides emotions

It not that magneto seems more reformed to the x-men its just that over time his ideology seems more and more justified. The rest of the MU hasn't felt the persecution that mutants have had to live through for so long. That kind of hatered changes ones perspective.
    "Aim for the sun. That way if you miss, at least your arrow will fall far away, and the person it kills will likely be someone you don't know."
    -Hoid

Quote Originally Posted by Shankarma1 View Post
    Exactly that’s all I’m saying is the fantastic four made a move for no reason besides emotions
    Reasonable to be emotional when your child is involved…

BANNED

Reasonable to be emotional when your child is involved…
    But not reasonable to attack someone if they didn't show any intention of harming you.

I mean hasn't Magneto saved the world a few times. They would know this!++ Im not so sure Sue is a good parent then, Doom is practically raising her lil girl lol

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Geez, it's not like there is no precedent for someone to think the Richards like their children around villains. Unthinkable is still canon, yet Valeria treats Victor as an uncle and was sleeping at his castle right before the last incursion. Compared to the guy who sent Franklin to hell, at least Erik never touched someone of their family that way.
    hahahahhaahahahah lol YES!

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    “This is a delicate mission, Kitty.... so I’m bringing Magneto with us.”

“Ah, yes. Excellent choice, Professor.”

Charles is either a closeted homosexual for Magneto or just using his telepathy to compensate for his peanut-sized brain, lol.
    Oorrrr maybe after getting going through a practice run of being shot in the head Xavier wants to avoid it, so he got the most powerful bullet stopping to chillin right next to him.
    GrindrStone(D)

It not that magneto seems more reformed to the x-men its just that over time his ideology seems more and more justified. The rest of the MU hasn't felt the persecution that mutants have had to live through for so long. That kind of hatered changes ones perspective.
    Does that kind of hatred explain the leniency that the X-men show towards notorious villains?