Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
Results 1,066 to 1,070 of 1070

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Serious question, though, does anyone else think Sue's invisible ball looks fun?
    Fun to see Magneto turning or fun turning yourself?

Fun to see Magneto turning, yes. He takes himself too seriously… No comedies on Krakoa?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Fun to see Magneto turning or fun turning yourself?

Fun to see Magneto turning, yes. He takes himself too seriously… No comedies on Krakoa?
    I mean, just doesn't it seem like that ball would be a sort of fun ride? And yes, it was especially funny to see it happen to Magneto.

I mean, just doesn't it seem like that ball would be a sort of fun ride? And yes, it was especially funny to see it happen to Magneto.
    It already exists: it's "zorbing" in big plastic bubbles. But Susan makes it easier…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Ultimate Member

Serious question, though, does anyone else think Sue's invisible ball looks fun?
    I imagine toddler Franklin has rolled around in an invisible hamster ball o' doom, many a time, giggling like a madman (and then being dizzy and nauseous afterwards for an hour or so, insisting that he's fine and wants to go again!).

Seems like a handy parenting tool. "Zooop! Up you go, mommy's vacuuming."

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

It was a nice touch with Dodson having Magneto in his old headmaster costume. I guess that was an old X-Men/FF reference.

Fairly good issue although Chip had to escalate the conflict for the plot to work. Honestly, Chip's FF are point as usual but the X-Men come off as nutjobs. Yeah, Logan, Bobby and Ororo can come along since they're side FF members but Magneto, Pyro and Bishop.

More making Reed look like the bad guy. Good grief.

No Rachel.

bruh.

7.5/10
    "Cable was right!"