....so hey I had a good time with this.

While I don’t think it’s great, for me it’s the standard Bendis thing of ok writing with fun ideas, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t having fun reading a storyline about some characters that I really like as a team going on adventures. I’m serious when I say I’ll take this over something like Heroes in Crisis or “Ric Grayson” any day of the week. Also I think that it’s a pretty fairly well told story that Bendis has kind of established would happen since the first few issues where we saw what happened to Conner. I mean it’s easy to follow if you think about it, 1. They go on a crazy adventure and find Connor thrown out by Starlabs, 2. The journey home, 3. Make it home and now time to confront Starlabs. Sure there’s been some bumps, deviations, and not every line of dialogue is gold but overall I’m having a good time and that’s enough for me.

As for the new additions well I’m biased because I already know all of them. I like Naomi, I like Dial H, I like the Wonder Twins, I’m glad Sideways hasn’t been forgotten, and it’s cool to see Kaldur outside of the Aquaman ongoing. I know who each and everyone of them are and I’m fine with them being here.