Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
Yes, I absolutely HATE that the characters are now so different than they were at the end of JOHNS TT Run..
I wished that there would be a continous aging up from the point where they last appearad in Pre-Flashpoint...

CONNER was an absolutely cool, muscular guy who was able to fight against Superboy Prime, survived a fight against Doomsday, helped Superman against Gog etc. etc. sacrificied his life to save the Multiverse and now he cries....

CASSIE developed in a good leader and powerful female superhero and she was the daughter of Zeus, now she is the granddaughter of Zeus and seemingly sometimes afraid of fighting...

TIM was better as Red Robin than he is now as Drake...

I must also say that I like Bart more as KID FLASH than as IMPULSE....

I wished that they would come back as older Versions of the JOHNS TT Versions, so they are a middle generation between TT and Titans, recruit heroes of their ageclass like Blue Beetle,Static,Traci 13,Bombshell,Zachary.....and are seen as role models by the younger generation...
I couldn't tell from the 736 message threads you've started to repeat the exact same complaints. In my opinion, everything done with the YJ Four from Graduation Day onwards has been utter dreck, and that includes the abomination that is Geoff Johns' Teen Titans run.