Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I wonder if there could be an Excalibur/Strikeforce crossover sometime in the future. Wiccan’s a mutant and I feel like •—[A]—• would love to have the Demiurge on Krakoa/helping establish mutant magic. That’s definitely an asset that I can see the Quiet Council wanting to go after sooner or later.
    You know I've been questioning for the longest why no one has yet to approach my boy Billy about Krakoa especially considering their making such a big deal about Franklin and their powers are pretty much the same in nature.. I figured the whole Wanda situation might be part of the reason as to why lot of awkwardness there. I'd be down for it though the mutantcy of Billy and Tommy needs to be addressed. Just because Wanda isn't one anymore does not mean Billy and Tommy can't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    You know I've been questioning for the longest why no one has yet to approach my boy Billy about Krakoa especially considering their making such a big deal about Franklin and their powers are pretty much the same in nature.. I figured the whole Wanda situation might be part of the reason as to why lot of awkwardness there. I'd be down for it though the mutantcy of Billy and Tommy needs to be addressed. Just because Wanda isn't one anymore does not mean Billy and Tommy can't be.
    Gay quota has been filled.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

EXCALIBUR #11
    TINI HOWARD (W) • MARCUS TO (A) • Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
    BLOOD OF THE CHANGELING!

The Citadel has committed an act of war and Excalibur must respond. While they lick their wounds deep in Otherworld, Apocalypse takes steps toward his ultimate goal.

So where are people hearing this rumor that its ending with issue 12? I don't see that anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    So where are people hearing this rumor that its ending with issue 12? I don't see that anywhere.
    Just some people thinking about it, I'm pretty sure it isn't ending

I wish Excalibur was more focused on Krakoa, mutant culture, and the big paradigm shifts that mutants have had.

After reading X-Force and X-Men I hope that Excalibur would delve into that a little more.

I really have no clue where Tini Howard is headed.

Hickman please take over an arc. Thanks.

She deleted. What’s the jist?

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    She deleted. What’s the jist?
    It was a redditship post and Tini captioned it “Rictor and [A]”

But that whole ship’s been subtly brewing (not that I’m convinced anyone would let her go through with it). I get the impression CB is more restrictive on LGBTQ+ representation but this is also just what I’m gathering every time Sina Grace talks about his experience at Marvel.

It was a redditship post and Tini captioned it “Rictor and [A]

But that whole ship’s been subtly brewing (not that I’m convinced anyone would let her go through with it). I get the impression CB is more restrictive on LGBTQ+ representation but this is also just what I’m gathering every time Sina Grace talks about his experience at Marvel.
    Well alright!

OH! That would be wild if it really happened.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    It can't be ending with 12 since the X of Swords collection includes up to 14.
    "Cable was right!"

Ultimate Member

Or maybe the crossover ends the book...

From Leah’s response in the initial X-Factor interview, it sounds like Excalibur is sticking around for a while.

“Kyle is a human living in a world built for and by mutants — comparatively an outsider [...],” Williams said. “We’ll see a lot of their married life and will be exploring all the important nuance to their living situation in Krakoa. (We’ll actually see a lot of every X-factor team member’s romantic life...) Tini Howard [Excalibur, Thanos] and I might also be collaborating on a really exciting story involving human existence in Krakoa, so be on the lookout for clues about that in one of our books!”

From Leah’s response in the initial X-Factor interview, it sounds like Excalibur is sticking around for a while.

“Kyle is a human living in a world built for and by mutants — comparatively an outsider [...],” Williams said. “We’ll see a lot of their married life and will be exploring all the important nuance to their living situation in Krakoa. (We’ll actually see a lot of every X-factor team member’s romantic life...) Tini Howard [Excalibur, Thanos] and I might also be collaborating on a really exciting story involving human existence in Krakoa, so be on the lookout for clues about that in one of our books!”
    Thanks for bringing this up again. I think it's a great idea and I'm excited to see how things play out.