Default Mark Millar v. Joe Quesada v. Stan Lee: Who wins the Barnum Bailey Salesman Award?

Being a comic book creator folks have to promote their products virtually every waking moment - between these three creators - who is the biggest, knock down, drag out promoter?

BUT - I have one rule - the playing field must be level, while Stan Lee has been promoting the comic industry for over a half century - I would rather we focus on their methodology to pimp their own work.

Thus if each of those three were the same age, had the same access to the same media outlets, who would pimp out their product the best?

..and why?

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

I think Stan. He's notorious for his willingness to do anything to succeed - just ask Jack Kirby.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

BANNED

Easily Stan. Mark and Joe offend many people, while Stan knows how to shill without being abrasive.

Stan is able to not only make you care about what he's putting out, but he makes you care about HIM and everybody working with him.

You might not even know what Peerless Patty Cockrum or "Valiant" Vince Colletta do, but dammit, Stan is going to make them sound like the most awesome people in the world to work with.

Plus Stan could easily go from talking about himself like he's the greatest guy in the world to having himself appear in comics and making it seems like he has no idea what he's even doing. There was a certain humility and sense of humor the guy had that the others don't.

Marvellite, Nuff said, Excelsior, Make Mine Marvel, True Believers, the No-Prize, all these loveable terms come from Stan.