Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    67

    Default Copy/Homage/Inspiration/Plagiarism In Indian comics

    In India mostly used language is Hindi,in it most popular publsiher is RAJ COMICS and most famous character is super commando dhruv
    but unfortunately it had many element exactly same as Batman/Robin

    Here in posts I will am going to ravel one by one stories and similer element from it
    also it will be great of copyright/legal experts from DC marvel will take not of it




    Super commando Atma ke chor fight copied from Detective Comics 1937 Issue 485 Batman Bronze tiger Fight
    Tweet



    Now if you see above link fight is 100% same


    please let me know if any more details are needed

  2. #2
    Mighty Member SquirrelMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,841

    Default

    Americans steal from Japanese media, India steals from American media, it's a globalist plagiarist's world.

  3. #3
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    67

    Default Copy/Homage/Inspiration/Plagiarism In Indian comics Part 2

    Kindly check below poster and tell its copy/home/plagiarism /inspiration

    #vijayshetty

    if sufficient people ask will give details of Indian publisher who almost copied 100's of marvel and dc into them tempppp.jpg

  4. #4
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vijayshetty View Post
    Kindly check below poster and tell its copy/home/plagiarism /inspiration

    #vijayshetty

    if sufficient people ask will give details of Indian publisher who almost copied 100's of marvel and dc into them tempppp.jpg
    That's a good find!
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

    Hillary was right!

  5. #5
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    67

    Wink Copy/homage/inspiration/plagiarism in indian comics part 3

    Kindly check below poster and tell its copy/home/plagiarism /inspiration

    #vijayshetty

    if sufficient people ask will give details of Indian publisher who almost copied 100's of marvel and dc into them

    temp111.jpg

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member jetengine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,887

    Default

    Batman stole from the Shadow. It happens

  7. #7
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    67

    Default

    but 100's of comics each is copy

  8. #8
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vijayshetty View Post
    but 100's of comics each is copy
    Some American artists are also known to swipe. Rob Liefeld traced from some Japanese manga. Greg Land swipes from magazine photos, movie stills, porn and other comic artists' work.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

    Hillary was right!

  9. #9
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Some American artists are also known to swipe. Rob Liefeld traced from some Japanese manga. Greg Land swipes from magazine photos, movie stills, porn and other comic artists' work.
    this is from Indian ,one single publisher among many,and in that publisher one artist only

  10. #10
    Swollen Member GOLGO 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,635

    Default

    These are great. Hope they copied the interior as well.

  11. #11

  12. #12

    Default

    I had the German edition of that JLA book as a kid, it was unusually violent for the Bronze Age.

    Now I'm wondering where they stole the soldier guy in the corner, who is on neither of the two other covers.

  13. #13
    Extraordinary Member Güicho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vijayshetty View Post
    In India mostly used language is Hindi,in it most popular publsiher is RAJ COMICS and most famous character is super commando dhruv
    but unfortunately it had many element exactly same as Batman/Robin

    Here in posts I will am going to ravel one by one stories and similer element from it
    also it will be great of copyright/legal experts from DC marvel will take not of it




    Super commando Atma ke chor fight copied from Detective Comics 1937 Issue 485 Batman Bronze tiger Fight
    Tweet



    Now if you see above link fight is 100% same


    please let me know if any more details are needed
    Interesting observations, and site and resource, always fascinated about what else is out there.
    Thanks for sharing.

    I am curious What's the deal with this obvious Zorro analog?
    Is he the villain!?

    Last edited by Güicho; 05-03-2020 at 07:56 AM.

  14. #14
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Interesting observations, and site and resource, always fascinated about what else is out there.
    Thanks for sharing.

    I am curious What's the deal with this obvious Zorro analog?
    Is he the villain!?


    one of his old vilain dressed as zorror


    btw thry done unauthrised use of superman batman and spiderman also

  15. #15
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    I had the German edition of that JLA book as a kid, it was unusually violent for the Bronze Age.

    Now I'm wondering where they stole the soldier guy in the corner, who is on neither of the two other covers.
    he is Indian police,from another indian publication

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •