Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Let's just throw Raven in the pit with Sabretooth
    That's be nice. But she's a Movie star villain Sue character. She's not gonna get the same shitty treatment as Jobbertooth.

Now Shaw is a possibility, but Duggan seems to be putting some legit villain work into him. So he may not get thrown out too soon either.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Huh...whatnow? Even with maximum suspension of disbelief...how...?
    Aaahhhh! There are two Mystiques.
    Bite your tongue!!!! One is enough!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Huh...whatnow? Even with maximum suspension of disbelief...how...?
    Aaahhhh! There are two Mystiques.
    I'd dig a spy-vs-spy-esque battles of the Mystiques mini-series.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    So I've been thinking about the Mother Mold mission, I know we saw Mystique get spaced but is there any chance that she survived and has just been living on the Orchis base all this time?
    I thought about it too. Actually she could easily shapeshift into body with costume that would protect her in space and later be captured by Orchis.
    The same thing with Wolverine. One of Sentinels could bring him back from space to Orchis so he can regenerate and stay captured there.

So it`s possible that original characters are at Orchis while their clones are at Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I thought about it too. Actually she could easily shapeshift into body with costume that would protect her in space and later be captured by Orchis.
    The same thing with Wolverine. One of Sentinels could bring him back from space to Orchis so he can regenerate and stay captured there.

So it`s possible that original characters are at Orchis while their clones are at Krakoa.
    I feel like this could happen... But in the future. It's too early to bring in the clones in at this point.

I'm both nervous and excited about today's issue.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    That's be nice. But she's a Movie star villain Sue character. She's not gonna get the same shitty treatment as Jobbertooth.

Now Shaw is a possibility, but Duggan seems to be putting some legit villain work into him. So he may not get thrown out too soon either.

Bite your tongue!!!! One is enough!
    Idk I think a lot of older fans overestimate. Mystique's popularity nowadays and the Fox execs OVERESTIMATED JLaws popularity. I think her interest in the X-Men franchise as well as her acting effort took a really steep decline after Days of Future Past. And the fans saw that.

And I'm sure Hickman realizes that And isn't letting certain characters popularities interfere. With the story that he wants to talk.
    Last edited by loke13; 02-12-2020 at 01:03 AM.

Mighty Member

I enjoyed this issue. Filled in some blanks!