Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

It seems gambit is wondering why he's there in the art too. Where is Jubilee btw?

I have a question: What character(team) interactions have you enjoyed from this title so far? The team being: Betsy, Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee and Rictor.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    It seems gambit is wondering why he's there in the art too. Where is Jubilee btw?

I have a question: What character(team) interactions have you enjoyed from this title so far? The team being: Betsy, Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee and Rictor.
    I liked how Betsy had no interest in explaining her new costume/situation when she emerged as CB and wanted to know what was wrong with Rogue. The quiet moment between those two and all of Betsy's interactions with Shogo were sweet.

Rictor's banter with Gambit underground, and I loved how Ric and Jubes came to Gambit's defense when the protestors got violent with him.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I really question when they will get a clue and realize that Apocalypse is manipulating them and if it will even matter when they do, the first six issues really left me feeling like this should have titled after him tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I really question when they will get a clue and realize that Apocalypse is manipulating them and if it will even matter when they do, the first six issues really left me feeling like this should have titled after him tbh.
    I don't know how much he's told them yet but he's made it a point that his main priority is protecting his children of Arakko (and Krakoa). It seems he's setting things up for the possible demon invasion (placing an Omega in Otherworld) or he plans to go into Arakko if he can open the transit.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    FFS Jamie, put on some pants.
    lmao at this point it's a miracle Jamie is even covered like that