Incredible Member

Default Dio Brando vs Diego Brando

This is another Jojo Bizarre Adventure's battle

Dio Brando (Phantom Blood, full vampire mode)

vs

Diego Brando (wielding Scary Monsters, full dinosaur powers)

The fight takes place in neutral territory in the past. A small town in the old west. Nightfall as the two approach each other, each with a small army of minions at their backs. Who wins?

I think this fight hinges mostly on whether or not the dinosaur "virus" can infect JoJo vampires/ghouls.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

before I read the OP, I thought the Deigo was going to be Dora's cousin. Does he even HAVE a last name?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I think this fight hinges mostly on whether or not the dinosaur "virus" can infect JoJo vampires/ghouls.
    Pretty much this. If his Stand works on vmapires or even ghouls then he's going to have a much easier time.

Not sure who I back here...

Putting aside whether or not Scary Monsters' virus can affect vampires and ghouls, in an outright, battle, I'd give the original the edge.

Vampires in JoJo have a lot of weird stuff at their disposal, especially stuff like the freezing touch. While Diego's dinosaur form might physically even him up with vampires, I don't think he has anything to deal with Dio's biology.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I would assume not. Undead are typically immune to infection and in this case I don't see undead being turned into dinosaurs. However, the undead can still drink the blood of dinosaurs whereas dinosaurs probably have a hard time stomaching the undead.

I would give this fight to Dio. Both have superhuman strength but Dio has regen and his ice touch.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I know that we're not really supposed to use "ends in sex" anymore, but there's a strong argument to be made that at least OG Dio is more than narcissistic enough to override bloodlust long enough to at least try and roll for seduction.

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    I would assume not. Undead are typically immune to infection and in this case I don't see undead being turned into dinosaurs. However, the undead can still drink the blood of dinosaurs whereas dinosaurs probably have a hard time stomaching the undead.

I would give this fight to Dio. Both have superhuman strength but Dio has regen and his ice touch.
    While most of the ghouls/zombies are undead, JoJo vampires are not undead creatures. They are essentially humans whose biology has been altered.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    before I read the OP, I thought the Deigo was going to be Dora's cousin. Does he even HAVE a last name?
    Dora's last name is Marquez. Diego is her cousin, so if his father is the brother of Dora's father, his last name was Marquez