Mighty Member

Default Titans tv show conner

Hello,
    question: is Conner in the TITANS TV SERIES also as intelligent as LEX is?

I just read that he possess the abilities of CLARK AND LEX...

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,
    question: is Conner in the TITANS TV SERIES also as intelligent as LEX is?

I just read that he possess the abilities of CLARK AND LEX...
    It's been a while since I watched it, but he has some of Clark's & Lex's memories. He's presented initially as being quite childlike, but he has flashes of memory from Clark and Lex's lives. For example, he is shown to work out a way to beat a video game Beast Boy is playing very very quickly by working out variables, etc. which is shown as being Lex's intelligence coming through. He has memories of Lex's and Clark's childhoods as well. And has Clark's kinda innate sense of right and wrong. But at the same time he's shown as very much "new" to the world, impulsive, and childlike in temperament.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    It's been a while since I watched it, but he has some of Clark's & Lex's memories. He's presented initially as being quite childlike, but he has flashes of memory from Clark and Lex's lives. For example, he is shown to work out a way to beat a video game Beast Boy is playing very very quickly by working out variables, etc. which is shown as being Lex's intelligence coming through. He has memories of Lex's and Clark's childhoods as well. And has Clark's kinda innate sense of right and wrong. But at the same time he's shown as very much "new" to the world, impulsive, and childlike in temperament.
    As what's her name said; he's the world's biggest 2 year old. He's well intentioned, but yeah.