Default Dracula vs the Bionic Woman

"Love At First Bite" Dracula vs the Bionic Woman

Okay, this is different.

Assuming it stays night in the arena, this would be Dracula evading her.

It's debatable. He really doesn't have feats of super strength to do much to her but he does have that feat where he caused the metal of a knife to twist around itself. So we could argue whether he could do that to her bionics. Then we'd also have to debate whether she would be susceptible to his hypnotic powers.

I would say he would probably turn into a bat and evade her for as long as possible. He may well beat her with his more esoteric powers before she can hit him.
    Power with Girl is better.

Astonishing Member

Which Bionic Woman? Does this include Sarah Corvus?

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Which Bionic Woman? Does this include Sarah Corvus?
    Who?
    I was going for a cheesey 70's character vs cheesey 70's character vibe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Who?
    I was going for a cheesey 70's character vs cheesey 70's character vibe.
    '07 Bionic Woman She's the blonde, a psychotic prototype for that Jaime.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Okay, this is different.

Assuming it stays night in the arena, this would be Dracula evading her.

It's debatable. He really doesn't have feats of super strength to do much to her but he does have that feat where he caused the metal of a knife to twist around itself. So we could argue whether he could do that to her bionics. Then we'd also have to debate whether she would be susceptible to his hypnotic powers.

I would say he would probably turn into a bat and evade her for as long as possible. He may well beat her with his more esoteric powers before she can hit him.
    He doesn't have much in the way of strength feats beyond no-selling hits, but he does have many telekinesis feats, grabbing someone from a distance and tossing him through a window, opening and closing doors, knocking a phone off a table, and controlling a taxi-cab. He's basically a Tremere, or more precisely a comedic example of the vampire-as-satanic-witch-archetype that inspired the Tremere.

This is very different, but I love it!

Jaime is very fast--more than just the "60mph" they liked to often taunt in the show. Much speculation is that both Jaime and Steve can move in excess of 100mph, as Jaime has shown. That is fast enough to turn, grab Dracula and squeeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    This is very different, but I love it!

Jaime is very fast--more than just the "60mph" they liked to often taunt in the show. Much speculation is that both Jaime and Steve can move in excess of 100mph, as Jaime has shown. That is fast enough to turn, grab Dracula and squeeze.
    We could argue that the 60 mph limit is like the Marvel Handbooks limits and her true speed is more like a hundred miles per hour. In that case, she can cross the arena in less than a second. During that time, Dracula could change into a bat and start to lift off but, with her leaping ability of a good twenty to thirty feet, she would be able to hit him with a punch that is capable of smashing through a brick wall with one punch and of bending a steel vault door.

It's also very debatable if his hypnotic powers would work on her and they certainly would not work without a struggle. In the movie, his mental powers only worked on people that gave the impression of not exactly being strong willed. The metal twisting or maybe it was TK was mildly impressive but I'm not sure it could hurt something as solid as her bionics. Come to think of it, the "metal twisting" was actually turning metal into sort of putty. It was basically a sexual metaphor. The guy threatens him with a knife. He points at the knife. It suddenly goes limp and hangs down. Gawd, over forty years ago and only now do I perceive the metaphor.

Anyway, I think she wins unless that works on her and, metaphorically speaking, it can't work on her.

Then again, he did some impressive things with the taxi cab. Maybe he could control her bionics the same way?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    We could argue that the 60 mph limit is like the Marvel Handbooks limits and her true speed is more like a hundred miles per hour. In that case, she can cross the arena in less than a second. During that time, Dracula could change into a bat and start to lift off but, with her leaping ability of a good twenty to thirty feet, she would be able to hit him with a punch that is capable of smashing through a brick wall with one punch and of bending a steel vault door.

It's also very debatable if his hypnotic powers would work on her and they certainly would not work without a struggle. In the movie, his mental powers only worked on people that gave the impression of not exactly being strong willed. The metal twisting or maybe it was TK was mildly impressive but I'm not sure it could hurt something as solid as her bionics. Come to think of it, the "metal twisting" was actually turning metal into sort of putty. It was basically a sexual metaphor. The guy threatens him with a knife. He points at the knife. It suddenly goes limp and hangs down. Gawd, over forty years ago and only now do I perceive the metaphor.

Anyway, I think she wins unless that works on her and, metaphorically speaking, it can't work on her.
    Agree.

Now, the 1970's Jaime has upgraded bionics all around in the 1990's, including some vision powers, so I do not think she can be visually hypnotised.

I "see" Jaime winning.

Extraordinary Member

She loses the dance competition outright.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    She loses the dance competition outright.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...DEF4&FORM=VIRE

I think he wins that one.