Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Now I want a story of a superhero process server. Jumps off building yelling "Superman! Save me!" Then serves him when they land.
    You shut up and take my money!

Oh my god, my wife works in law. She'd love this.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

I do see Lois moving away from Superman centred stories after learning his secret and their relationship growing deeper. Lois gets her journalistic thrills in discovering/exposing secrets. Covering Superman constantly knowing he's her husband would grow dull in nano seconds. Using him as a source won't be so so problematic if he gives his statement to several other journos from other news rags.

The real problem will likely come from Clark writing about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    You shut up and take my money!

Oh my god, my wife works in law. She'd love this.
    Has she read Slotts She Hulk run? I loved that. I’m hoping they use that as the inspiration for the Disney+ show. I love superhero law nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Has she read Slotts She Hulk run? I loved that. I’m hoping they use that as the inspiration for the Disney+ show. I love superhero law nonsense.
    Nah, she's not much of a Marvel reader, outside of Punisher and Jessica Jones. Maybe I'll grab it for her next time I hit the LCS, if you recommend it.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Honestly though why do you want to see a “realistic” fallout? We saw that with Truth already. Clark got fired and everyone hated him. No real point rehashing that when we’re already redoing the “Superman loses his SI” plot. Let’s see something different if we have to go down this road again.
    I mean, I want to see consequences for this, but that might be because I'm being a bitter old man about the identity reveal plot.

If this is the last leg of Clark Kent as Superman then I guess I'd rather they make it a happy one.