Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Taking it with a grain of salt, but this makes sense and would do great things for the Captain Marvel movie.
    The first one was fine, but it was very generic sci-fi at times.
    The idea of the most powerful Avenger fighting a spunky teenage girl turns that on its head and could be super fun.
    Possibly could be, yes...
    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post

If they explore Binary and the Starjammers, they could even still lean into generic sci-fi with this story if that's still in their interests.
    It is to happen in a Starjammers Disney+ series.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    That is not happening. All Brie Larson does is play fornite and animal crossing yet these incels act she's a trainwreck diva who's the worst person ever. Feige is not going to fire an academy award winning actress who's leading solo movie brought a billion dollars at the box office simply because a group of losers who are too online don't like her.
    Most likely. Idk why these stories even still have any traction.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    They literally cannot come to terms with the fact that everything has been for them. They HAVE to believe that everything has been fair this whole time because if they let in any truth, their whole world will shatter because that's how much it's built and propped up by their privilege.

It's like, "I'm all for women's rights". "Ok we're going to make one MCU movie with a woman lead." "Oh now wait wait wait just hold your horses there..."
    Basically they're only for others' rights when it's convenient

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Most likely. Idk why these stories even still have any traction.
    Like I said, it's their wet dream lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Basically they're only for others' rights when it's convenient
    I wouldn't even say they're for it.

But yeah they do like to pick and choose. Chris Evans and Mark Ruffalo are just as outspoken and political as Brie Larson, but they always just go after her... wonder why haha.

Astonishing Member

Haven't seen if it has been suggested here before and not related to The Marvels and Rogue, but how likely could it be if Sharon Carter from Falcon and the Winter Soldier turns out to have been Mystique the whole time and the real Sharon is held captive somewhere?

It would paint Sharon's reveal and actions into a different light and could be an interesting introduction i think.

But yeah they do like to pick and choose. Chris Evans and Mark Ruffalo are just as outspoken and political as Brie Larson, but they always just go after her... wonder why haha.
    Right?!? And Chris Evans was playing Captain AMERICA and he didn’t receive anywhere near the vitriol that Brie got.

This might be off topic, but do y’all remember when the MCU stars came swarming to defend Chris Pratt on Twitter whereas they did nothing when Brie or pretty much any black MCU star was receiving death threats?

Ultimate Member

Like I said, it's their wet dream lol

I wouldn't even say they're for it.

yeah, that's a better description

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Haven't seen if it has been suggested here before and not related to The Marvels and Rogue, but how likely could it be if Sharon Carter from Falcon and the Winter Soldier turns out to have been Mystique the whole time and the real Sharon is held captive somewhere?

It would paint Sharon's reveal and actions into a different light and could be an interesting introduction i think.
    I haven't heard that theory before. But it could be more surprising than even the Skrulls

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Right?!? And Chris Evans was playing Captain AMERICA and he didn’t receive anywhere near the vitriol that Brie got.

This might be off topic, but do y’all remember when the MCU stars came swarming to defend Chris Pratt on Twitter whereas they did nothing when Brie or pretty much any black MCU star was receiving death threats?
    I remember that. The other cast members got flack online for that

movie is looking a bit to crowded to do rogue due diligence imo