Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Rogue searches for help in her mind and finds it in the permanently absorbed personality of Ms. Marvel.
    Carol offers to take over, since she was an agent for the FBI and has worked with Logan before.
    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Rogue is uncertain, yet she decides to trust Carol. As Rogue opens her eyes, they are blue like Carol’s.
    Two of the prison personel enter to take her to interrogation.

Rogue/Carol takes them by surprise with well-trained hand-to-hand combat moves.
    She takes the guards uniforms and sneaks to Logans cell.
    Wolverine has difficulties without his healing factor,
    due to injuries received in the battle he can barely stand.

Still they both dress up as guards and fight their way out of the complex.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    I wouldn't mind the actress Jennifer Lawrence to be cast as the MCU Rogue or the actor Nicolas Hoult as the MCU Remy for that matter.
    Lawrence shouldn`t be anywhere near X-Men. I like Hoult as actor but not as Gambit.

BANNED

Rogue Will Be The Villain in Captain Marvel 2

I want to will this into being with every molecule in my body! Make it so MCU!

I'm right behind you. I know the MCU wants my money.
    Also Hulk vs Wolverine.

BANNED

OH!! This will be fantastic.

BANNED

this is made up
    it doesn't make sense to have her in CM2. There's a bunch of stuff left to establish her first before ruining her mind especially since the first movie dealt heavily with the amnesia/brainwashing plot

Astonishing Member

Okay, after going through this thread, here's what I've got:

1) I think introducing the X-Men characters in other MCU movies is a good way of getting the introductions out of the way. Like how Black Panther was introduced in Captain America: Civil War.

2) I still don't think mutants need to be explained. At least, not in the sense of an "origin". If you pin where mutants come from on Thanos or Scarlet Witch, it loses some of the impact of them being born as what they are. But I do think a "starting point" is needed. As in, mutants being revealed to the public.

3) What's with all the hatred for Captain Marvel? I've seen a number of posts calling her names and posts saying they want Rogue to "drain her dry". What gives?

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post

1) I think introducing the X-Men characters in other MCU movies is a good way of getting the introductions out of the way. Like how Black Panther was introduced in Captain America: Civil War.

2) I still don't think mutants need to be explained. At least, not in the sense of an "origin". If you pin where mutants come from on Thanos or Scarlet Witch, it loses some of the impact of them being born as what they are. But I do think a "starting point" is needed. As in, mutants being revealed to the public.

3) What's with all the hatred for Captain Marvel? I've seen a number of posts calling her names and posts saying they want Rogue to "drain her dry". What gives?

1. Agreed. I think this thread put out amazing suggestions (Rogue in Captain Marvel, Corsair in Guardians of the Galaxy, Storm in Black Panther, Psylocke in Shang Chi). I'd like to add Magik in Dr. Strange.

2. Oooh they could do X's message to mutants in HOXPOX. That explains why mutants were "absent" in the MCU: they're in their own island, making more mutants and whathaveyou.

3. I'd put it on garden-variety sexism

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

This source seems dubious. Especially with reports Captain Marvel 2 will be Secret Invasion (or tie into a Secret Invasion series on D+)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post

I think it would be a good opportunity to present the case that mutants are a threat to public safety.

Mighty Member

This is just cbr using a title to get you to read their fan theory. Nothing more.

Astonishing Member

This forum tend to quite anti avengers, to put it mildly, lol. Which would include carol. Frankly, I wouldn’t be surprised if some people were already upset that the MCU first female lead movie was a stinky avenger to begin with not Emma (even though that was impossible.)

It was still rampant speculation but could be interesting if it happened. Though even if it did, Carol wouldn’t lose her powers are be in a coma for any length of time. She would bounce back by the end and save the day.not sure how they would go about rogue bus’s redemption story, probably not in Carol’s movie.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

If they're mad at the MCU Avengers boy will they feel some kind of way when the first mutant in the MCU is probably going to be Deadpool.

For me personally Captain Marvel is so utterly horrible and bland as a character in the movies so far...maybe the confrontation with Rogue could change that a little bit and also reduce her powers. She is ridiculously overpowered so far and they could use Rogue's vampire powers to limit Captain Marvel's power set a at least a little bit.

I would love if that storyline happens. Also first high profile lesbian couple of Destiny and Mystique as Rogue's parents in a Marvel movie would be absolutely wonderful!!!!!