Incredible Member

Default WW appearance in Batman/Superman #6

Did anyone else read this? I skimmed it, mostly just focusing on the segment with WW. I thought from the preview that it was going to be fun, and the art is nice, but Williamson's take on Diana is so...salty & haughty. She's almost, well, mean to both Supes & Bats. I'm not saying Diana can't be angry; I just think that the tone was excessive and that this is not how I envision Diana expressing her anger to friends.

Wonder Woman should be a bully though.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

They kept a huge secret like this that they couldn’t handle. I would be upset as well

I haven't seen this issue, so I don't know the exact context, but...

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    They kept a huge secret like this that they couldn’t handle. I would be upset as well
    This will be, what, the third or fourth "big secret that blows up in our face" that Batman and/or Superman (more-so Batman) have pulled on Diana? Again, I'm lacking context, but I think Diana should be sick of their crap by now.

Spectacular Member

I read it. I don't think it was written badly. Batman and superman kept a secret from her, who believes in truth just as much as in love. I expected this much from Diana.

Incredible Member

As a Donna fan, I found Diana's reaction to situation encouraging. Diana and Donna haven't been portrayed on good terms with each other in quite a while, so seeing Diana torn up and concerned for Donna's well being and wanting to save her was really nice. I'm hoping when the dust from all this settles and Donna's de-brainwashed, her relationship with Diana and her origin will be fixed, and she'll be back being her adopted sister and they'll have good sisterly relationship again. We really need another moment like in simone's run where they hug after Diana threw away the lasso because she'd realized it was triggering Genocide's sleeper program.

(BTW did they ever actually address and get that removed? Or was Donna still stuck under some must remain x feet away from the lasso at all times curse before the reboot)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    As a Donna fan, I found Diana's reaction to situation encouraging. Diana and Donna haven't been portrayed on good terms with each other in quite a while, so seeing Diana torn up and concerned for Donna's well being and wanting to save her was really nice. I'm hoping when the dust from all this settles and Donna's de-brainwashed, her relationship with Diana and her origin will be fixed, and she'll be back being her adopted sister and they'll have good sisterly relationship again. We really need another moment like in simone's run where they hug after Diana threw away the lasso because she'd realized it was triggering Genocide's sleeper program.

(BTW did they ever actually address and get that removed? Or was Donna still stuck under some must remain x feet away from the lasso at all times curse before the reboot)
    I’m thinking during this death metal thing with Snyder coming out things will fix Donna, Cassie, and maybe Jason as well as characters in her myth.

I've come to agree with whoever it was who said Batman is a dangerous vigilante one step from being locked up in Arkham. I mean seriously... the intricacy of his scheming makes guys like Blofeld look like amateurs.... but also it blows up in his face WORSE than Blofeld's schemes. Well, figuratively, Blofeld's schemes tend to blow up in a literal way. A lot of the JLA don't trust him because of it.