Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Juggernaut Book by Fabian Nicieza and Ron Garney

It's a 5-issue mini.

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-jug...-unlikely-ally

JUGGERNAUT #1 (OF 5)

FABIAN NICIEZA (W) • RON GARNEY (A) • COVER BY GEOFF SHAW

READY OR ‘NAUT, HERE HE COMES! A mystic gem. A force of overwhelming power. Nothing can stop the Juggernaut. Except himself. Another building falls. Cain Marko is done letting others pick up the pieces of the things he’s destroyed. Renowned X-scribe Fabian Nicieza (X-FORCE, DEADPOOL) and celebrated artist

Ron Garney (CAPTAIN AMERICA, DAREDEVIL) team up to take the unstoppable in a new bold new direction!
    Last edited by Hi-Fi; 02-07-2020 at 10:32 AM.

It certainly seems like Juggy's got his full powers back!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

im.glad to see hes back.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Not sure if I like the idea that he's not accepted on Krakoa...Juggs is one of my favorite members of the X-Men

and I wonder how Sammy the Fish Boy is gonna react to Cain having a new kid sidekick....but then again...if they have resurrected Sammy, he would already be living on the same island with his murderer

BANNED

at this point fucking give storm a solo, this is beyond silly and i hope its not conected to dox

“That basically instigates the entire story. Having been X and lost, what does Cain become now? After years of back and forth and madness and sadness, he had become a member in good standing of the X-Men, and then while he's away dancing in Limbo, mutantkind gets everything they could have ever hoped for... and Cain can't be a part of that,” Nicieza told IGN over an email interview. “How he reacts to that rejection becomes the exploration of who he is going to become without the one thing that -- for good and bad -- has defined him for most of his life.”
    Oh wow they’re actually following up on this

Kind of hilarious that no one stopped to check in on him after he got dropped to Limbo.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Hmm... his one-shot BLACK issue sucked for me.

But he definitely is a character that could use exploring I guess.

Black Tom is on XForce though?

And will this interact with Chuck at all?

Well we'll see, it COULD be good.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

This is some good fuckin' food.

“She'll adamantly tell you she's not a mutant, and her personal life is a mystery because she wants it to be,” Nicieza said of the new character. “She's a fifteen year-old kid living with other homeless squatters in Manhattan buildings that were abandoned after the War of the Realms. After she meets Cain in issue #1, she becomes the catalyst towards helping him see a purpose to his new life, and if it gets her more views on her RoxTube channel, that's just a bonus. I wanted a bit of an ‘Arya and the Hound’ dynamic to their relationship, and she appears at his side for the whole series. I like her, even though she's one of those adorably annoying types with their cell phones always in your face looking for real-time validation for themselves and for you.”
    idk I don’t care about Juggernaut by ‘Arya and the Hound’ were my fav scenes in GoT. plus Nicieza working on an X-Book is *chefs kiss*

I love Fabian, but enough to read a Juggernaut mini? Hmm...

Cute! I'm interested cause I've always liked Cain. Interested in seeing this new mutant sidekick and how this whole thing goes down with Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    idk I don’t care about Juggernaut by ‘Arya and the Hound’ were my fav scenes in GoT. plus Nicieza working on an X-Book is *chefs kiss*
    Agreed, that part made my ears perk up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i want a monet mini asap
    Same! Although I think it was Leah who said she was unavailable when talking about X-Factor's roster. I hope!
    Last edited by JB; 02-07-2020 at 10:46 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

i want a monet mini asap

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guy_gardner View Post
    Not sure if I like the idea that he's not accepted on Krakoa...Juggs is one of my favorite members of the X-Men

and I wonder how Sammy the Fish Boy is gonna react to Cain having a new kid sidekick....but then again...if they have resurrected Sammy, he would already be living on the same island with his murderer
    Yeah after reading about his sidekick, Sammy immediately came to my mind too. I mean he's not a mutie so not being on Krakoa actually makes perfect sense really. But yeah he should be allowed to interact? Or something for crying out loud

Oh wow they’re actually following up on this

Kind of hilarious that no one stopped to check in on him after he got dropped to Limbo.
    This would be the first time a DoX book has actually connected to the prior run and made an effort to bridge the continuity chasm. So kudos. (What happened to that fully demonic Darkchylde?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i want a monet mini asap
    Nah we don't need minis for characters that can easily be in main team books. Like Storm as someone else said as well. Just put Monet into a good team book. The whole idea of this as a Juggy solo is that he ISN'T really a part of Krakoa/mutant society. But he has tangential ties.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

This would be the first time a DoX book has actually connected to the prior run and made an effort to bridge the continuity chasm. So kudos. (What happened to that fully demonic Darkchylde?)
    I love the connection as well. I think the only other brief connection of the prior run was Shinobi's corpse with his hand in his face.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

JUGGERNAUT MINI: I dunno 'bout this...

THAT NEW ARMOR: LUBE'S OUT LET'S GO JUGGANUT