View Poll Results: Who is your favourite of the New Xavier students?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOLDENBALLZ [Fabio Medina]

17 15.45%
  • HIJACK [David Bond]

11 10.00%
  • MORPH [Benjamin Deeds]

13 11.82%
  • STEPFORD CUCKOO [Celeste Cuckoo]

10 9.09%
  • STEPFORD CUCKOO [Irma ‘Mindee’ Cuckoo]

4 3.64%
  • STEPFORD CUCKOO [Phoebe Cuckoo]

3 2.73%
  • TEMPUS [Eva Bell]

41 37.27%
  • TRIAGE [Christopher Muse]

11 10.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

x-men students uxm26-page-13-105333.jpg
    The students as seen in the Uncanny #26 preview. Triage has never looked cooler, what with his 90s pouches and Generation X boots and all. I wish he'd get some development in UXM. Hell, Carey did more with the character in No More Humans than Bendis has in UXM with his own creation. Showing Triage actually DO something with the stick/staff/shillelagh would be nice, as well as explaining why the heck he carries it around.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Strange to see Tempus standing where she is considering that the Cuckoo's betrayed her trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Still think they could easily have made that an extension Kiden's powers.
    Kiden wouldn't be an Australian girl though with a fresh slate and a new view on the current status of Mutants. Kiden also would come off as strange if he crushed on Cyclops like Eva did.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 08-24-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Strange to see Tempus standing where she is considering that the Cuckoo's betrayed her trust.

Kiden wouldn't be an Australian girl though with a fresh slate and a new view on the current status of Mutants. Kiden also would come off as strange if he crushed on Cyclops like Eva did.
    Not really, what happened doesn't really amount to a betrayal, at least not whats been shown so far. Hell, knowing that the Cuckoo's did could actually bring them closer. I see that all the time, people with trauma history frequently claim they want their trauma kept a secret but are often relieved once its out. Besides I like that she was sort of developing a friendship there and wouldn't want to see it thrown off the rails.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Maybe but she should still be pretty angry over it as her trust was broken. Really want to see how Celeste tries to explain herself to Eva when it's only the two of them talking and no one else around.

50 Votes Cast

1st place. Tempus [Eva Bell] 18 votes (38%)
    2nd place. Goldenballz [Fabio Medina] 12 votes (24%)
    TIED 3rd place. Hijack [David Bond], Stepford Cuckoo [Celeste Cuckoo] and Morph [Benjamin Deeds] all with 5 votes (10%)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Very surprised to see Goldenballz second. Also, I would think Mindee (of the Cuckoos) would win the Cuckoo race? Poor Triage can't even get a single vote.
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 08-26-2014 at 03:44 AM.

Tempus for me.
    In my estimation, most of the other characters can be there for gimmicks or situational use of power.
    Eva seems like the one that could actually break through that and be a more fully realized character, if that makes any sense.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I voted on TEAM TRIAGE. He isnt just a healer but "just a healer" is already pretty much in the top 2 of most useful imaginable mutant abilities. BUT he can also (apparently) stave off death itself like when Tyke was dead/dying and Cyclops "vanished" then Triage brought him back into existence. And then later on it looks like after a certain amount of time (or something else...?) when he tries to revive someone they're simply a zombie though. Pretty amazing. His personality is a gentle one but also with mischief. I like how he tries to hit on all the hot girls around him, I mean let's face it if you were in a comic book world with this many good looking women you would do the same thing. It makes him seem more human to me

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    This is a tremendous visual, for me, illustrating how diverse the student body is, despite the obvious monochromatic pallet choices.
    I can't help but wonder the significance of Triage's staff. Perhaps his argument is that he requires additional means to defend himself but the senior staff wouldn't allow anything more advanced (like a projectile weapon of some kind or even something bladed) than a staff without proper training.
    I get such a kick out of Goldballs too.
    Last edited by Fokken; 08-25-2014 at 07:36 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So Irma has black hair for a while now. Recently one of the other 2 is now a redhead, but I haven't figured out of the redhead is Phoebe or Celeste.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So Irma has black hair for a while now. Recently one of the other 2 is now a redhead, but I haven't figured out of the redhead is Phoebe or Celeste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    This is a tremendous visual, for me, illustrating how diverse the student body is, despite the obvious monochromatic pallet choices.
    I can't help but wonder the significance of Triage's staff. Perhaps his argument is that he requires additional means to defend himself but the senior staff wouldn't allow anything more advanced (like a projectile weapon of some kind or even something bladed) than a staff without proper training.
    I get such a kick out of Goldballs too.
    Maybe his reasoning is "I'm a White Mage so I need a staff"

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Celeste is blonde and Phoebe is a redhead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ArcGospell View Post
    Maybe his reasoning is "I'm a White Mage so I need a staff"
    Don't you just hate those class restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    This image is AMAZING!!! I truly adore this team, Bendis has done such a great job creating these kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    This image is AMAZING!!! I truly adore this team, Bendis has done such a great job creating these kids.
    LEAGUES better (and I'm including effing Goldballs in this assessment) than the JGI new additions. If it came down to a skirmish, the NXS would wipe the floor with those JGI noobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    LEAGUES better (and I'm including effing Goldballs in this assessment) than the JGI new additions. If it came down to a skirmish, the NXS would wipe the floor with those JGI noobs.
    I love most teenage superhero books... and even I can't care for the cast of Aaron's Wolverine and the X-men (though Nature Girl is cute in her own way). She's the ONE salvageable quantity. I even liked the new kids in the Infinity: the Hunt min-series... they were epic. I want another "school battle" (like Goblet of Fire) between the X-kids and the new schools. Waaaaaaaaaaaay better than a crumby phoenix arc about Quire.

Hold up.
    What is Nature Girl's story? She.... communes with animals, and has antlers, right?
    So she's like.....Falcon meets Squirrel Girl meets Snow White?