Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How old are Gwen Stacy and Miles Morles?

It seems that they are going to be hooking up soon so I was wondering about the age difference. Are they bot still teenagers right now or is Gwen in her 20s?

Fantastic Member

Spider-Gwen is at least 19+ while Mile is believe was stated to be 16.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

19 and 16.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Miles is about 17 and Gwen is 19.

Per this interview, Miles is 15.

Now, all evidence suggest Gwen to be at least 19. But with the recent criticism of that cover, according to Latour she's two years older than Miles. Making her 17.

So either Latour can't keep track of the age of his own character, or things work differently in Earth-65.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post

Now, all evidence suggest Gwen to be at least 19. But with the recent criticism of that cover, according to Latour she's two years older than Miles. Making her 17.

So either Latour can't keep track of the age of his own character, or things work differently in Earth-65.
    I think Latour is trying to cover up for Bendis even though it doesn't even make sense.

I was under the impression he was 17 and Gwen is 19. Either way it's a 2 year difference. It really not that big a deal. Though I will admit I was looking forward to Kamala and Miles.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I don't think Bendis has ever flat out said Miles age in the comic
    We need better comics

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

He's also mentioned 16 in an interview. It's always been Gwen's age who's been pretty vague.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post

Miles can't possibly be 15 at this point. Before his last volume Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man there was a special issue Ulitmate Spider-Man #200 in which it was indicated that he was 15 nearly 16 at that point. Then at some point later his second volume MM:USM happened and then Secret Wars after which an 8 month time skip occurred. This would make Miles at the least 16 and possibly almost 17 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    I think Latour is trying to cover up for Bendis even though it doesn't even make sense.
    Latour says that Gwen is 19.

In a recent issue of ANAD Avenger's it is indicated that Miles was born in 1999. Which would make him 16/17.

briannalumi.25

Many people are saying that they are almost twenty. However it depends on if you are talking about at the beginning or the end of the comics. Miles Morales is in middle school, (cite Into the Spider-Verse, “Why can’t I just go back to Brooklyn Middle?”). Later, Gwen states that she is a little over a year older than Miles. This indicates that Miles is 13-14 while Gwen is 14-15 when Miles is bitten.

Miles should be 17 at least considering his mom is about to give birth and plus i feel like he recently had a birthday in this volume
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

He did, he also had one during his annual. As of now 17-18 makes the most sense.

I believe he was 17 around the spider geddon arc and is 18 now after that birthday issue. With Gwen I think she is at least 20 or 21. They are aging him really fast it seems, the baby is due any issue now.

I think "officially", Miles is 17 (since the start of his 616 run) and Gwen is 19 (since the start of her book). However, given everything that's happened, with the aforementioned birthday issue, and Gwen spending a whole year in jail, they both have to be at the ABSOLUTE least 18 and 20 (and that's being incredibly lenient on time). But since they wanna avoid any changes to time as much as possible, they're just kind of stuck at this general age group.

Similar to how Peter is considered to be "mid-20s", even though really (again being very conservative with time), he should be like 29 or 30. You could kind of get away with 27, but anything lesser is just stretching hard.