Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Amazing Spider-Man #39

Special thanks to Rzerox21xx for reminding me this comic exists since I'm asleep at the wheel!

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/DEC190863

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I can't feel my nose.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Awwww! That last part is too cute!

Astonishing Member

i really feel for jonah man, in his own way he's trying to make up for what he did, and im really happy with this,

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Agreed, and contrary to what last issue seemed to suggest, Norah Winters hasn't completely lost her heart, after all.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Agreed, and contrary to what last issue seemed to suggest, Norah Winters hasn't completely lost her heart, after all.
    I actually hated Norah when Dan Slott(I enjoyed majority of his run, just Carly, Norah, the Gonzalez siblings i hated every scene they were in) Joe Kelly(the guy who created her) and the rest of the spidey brain trust written her but Spencer managed to make her and Carlie bearable to me.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 02-07-2020 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I actually hated Norah when Dan Slott(I enjoyed majority of his run, just Carly, Norah, the Gonzalez siblings i hated every scene they were in) Joe Kelly(the guy who created her) and the rest of the spidey brain trust written her but Spencer managed to make her and Carlie bearable to me.
    Wow, chalk that up to another in the win column for Nick Spencer, then.

Extraordinary Member

I still don't care for Carlie. I know she means well, but her attitude was just sort of...well, meh.

And Norah is just saying this stuff to get Spiderman to cheer Jonah up enough to do his job. Jonah has it in good with Spiderman, which means Norah has it in good with Spiderman.

It's good to see Spencer making the most out of the current Jonah status quo.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Eww. Word balloon in front of a character's head. Not that the artist left the letter much choice.

Norah is forever and always the best
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I still don't care for Carlie. I know she means well, but her attitude was just sort of...well, meh.

And Norah is just saying this stuff to get Spiderman to cheer Jonah up enough to do his job. Jonah has it in good with Spiderman, which means Norah has it in good with Spiderman.
    well I mean i can see what you mean i still cringed when i see Carlie she still a reminder of the a bad turn in Peter history I rather just have her left forgotten but she just there now. Norah seem to be building up to something, I rather Spencer used her 80s version of the blonde reporter type which was Joy Mercado. anyone remember her.

well I mean i can see what you mean i still cringed when i see Carlie she still a reminder of the a bad turn in Peter history I rather just have her left forgotten but she just there now. Norah seem to be building up to something, I rather Spencer used her 80s version of the blonde reporter type which was Joy Mercado. anyone remember her.
    I remember, yeah.

Astonishing Member

I still can't believe Jonah's new attitude, although I wish they won't turn him back to the old status-quo, but I believe Spider-Man needs to talk with Jonah and explain everything. I mean, Jonah needs to understand that things in the world are VERY complicated, especially when you enter in the world of spies and SHIELD. There are things you can't just reveal in a newspaper without putting a target on your head, so you have to do things carefully.

One thing that could suit Jonah's old style would be "Norman Osborn: Threat of Menace?". I mean, after everything Norman Osborn has done, how is it possible he keeps avoiding justice? THAT would be an interesting paper. Of course, it could make Jonah's life very dangerous, but it would be worthy.

I don't believe it Spencer has made Nora tolerable and *gasp* a small bit interesting. If I hadn't seen this myself I'd call someone a liar if they told me.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."