Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Ha! I mean, that too I suppose, especially the money part (and not just me; children's hospitals and other worthy organizations would find a ton of extra cash in their accounts). But if I had Vic's technopathy you better believe I'd get into some seriously villainous "I'll fix the world my way!" sh*t. I dont want to rule anything; no one would ever even know I was alive. But I want better people in charge, and I'd have no problem removing the current crop of corruption to make room for those better people.

And I know that my "better people" aren't necessarily someone else's "better people" but too gods damn bad.
    Yeah, I gotta say I don't think I'd be able to resist that temptation either.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    What has the Aquaman’s Life Force done so far? Cause I feel like I’m missing something
    I wanna know too. It sounds like he tapping into the Red (Life Force of the planet/universe) or the Blue (just ocean life)...which is a lesser version of the Red.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Ha! I mean, that too I suppose, especially the money part (and not just me; children's hospitals and other worthy organizations would find a ton of extra cash in their accounts). But if I had Vic's technopathy you better believe I'd get into some seriously villainous "I'll fix the world my way!" sh*t. I dont want to rule anything; no one would ever even know I was alive. But I want better people in charge, and I'd have no problem removing the current crop of corruption to make room for those better people.

And I know that my "better people" aren't necessarily someone else's "better people" but too gods damn bad.
    Yeah, I gotta say I don't think I'd be able to resist that temptation either.
    I can't decide what would be worse. One person with that power, or large numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Ha, now I can't help thinking of Meteor Man.
    Showing your age...lol

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Showing your age...lol
    I'm 32, but age isn't that important, a fun movie is still a fun movie.

Flash!

Showing your age...lol
    Age isn't important as Vakanai said in the field of Comics.
    There was a comic book artist named Ken Bald, who worked till 96 and got even recognized by Guiness.

https://nerdist.com/article/guinness...c-book-artist/

I'm 32, but age isn't that important, a fun movie is still a fun movie.
    Lord, I haven't thought about that movie in years. Did he even retain his powers at the end of he movie?

Lord, I haven't thought about that movie in years. Did he even retain his powers at the end of he movie?
    I don't think so, the meteor only supplied so much energy. But he might have had a little juice left, I don't remember. Been years since I'd seen it. Wasn't as good as Blankman, but was still fun.

I know now we got Black Panther and upcoming Blade and other MCU and maybe DCEU films, but I hope there's still room for original black heroes. Actually just original heroes in general, last batch was Hancock, Super, Defendor, maybe if you count Kick-Ass, and that was all before the Avengers. It's been nothing but Marvel and DC ever since.

I don't think so, the meteor only supplied so much energy. But he might have had a little juice left, I don't remember. Been years since I'd seen it. Wasn't as good as Blankman, but was still fun.

I know now we got Black Panther and upcoming Blade and other MCU and maybe DCEU films, but I hope there's still room for original black heroes. Actually just original heroes in general, last batch was Hancock, Super, Defendor, maybe if you count Kick-Ass, and that was all before the Avengers. It's been nothing but Marvel and DC ever since.
    Yall just took me back I grew up on Blank Man and Meteor man
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    ... I would love to have Black Lightning's style of lightning abilities. i was just thinking about the versatility of his lightning, he can amp his physical abilities, control external electricity, and manipulate the properties of his lightning? that's dope as hell! like who doesn't want to be able to produce a rainbow cornucopia of different lightning!
    In his early appearances, he could also project a field that made him bullet-proof, and had a taser punch. Loved that!

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I always like teleportation, so someone like Ambush Bug or Snapper Carr (when he can) from DC.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    In his early appearances, he could also project a field that made him bullet-proof, and had a taser punch. Loved that!
    Those are pretty much his go to moves in the CW series.

Superman - flight. Who doesn't wish they can fly?
    yes Superman's flight to go up in the sky at will. Also super strength to defend the innocent.

Definitely the Wonder Spin into the perfect outfit for any occasion.

Ultimate Member

Another fave;

Turn into energy Whether it's Air Wave, Black Vulcan, Lazon or Quanto (or Marvel's Monica Rambeau or Living Lightning), I love when characters can turn into energy and zip around, often at light speed, and reform elsewhere in the blink of an eye. It's not quite teleportation, but fast enough to circle the planet eight times a second, so might as well be, and, depending on the energy, also has the potential to zap anything in your path!