I seem to recall back before this message board was relaunched/tweaked, we had a thread just talking about our favourite Wonder Woman action figures...so let's get back to that! Do you have any Wonder Woman figures? Which ones are your favourite? Do you have them displayed on a shelf or do you keep them in box? Did you get a really good deal on one...or get really ripped off on another?

Back on the old thread someone awesome even posted a group shot of Wonder Woman with all of her various villains that had been released over the years, by various manufacturers... I thought I saved it somewhere but now I can't find it. Maybe it was Experience The Wonder who put that together? Whoever it was, it was cool and I'd love to see it again!

What's amazing to me that we still haven't seen some classic characters released. Outside of the Mego dolls and the line of figures based on the Wonder Woman movie, they haven't made a Hippolyta figure with dark hair. Isn't that weird?

Considering how much she dominated the book through the 80s, 90s and early 2000s, I assumed there would have been a George Perez Circe figure...but nope. They made a figure of her during the Dodson's tenure on the book, when she had pink hair, but that look isn't exactly classic now. I wonder what the chances are of them ever going back to those Perez designs?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Mattel never made a 5 or 6 inch Angle Man, did they? I think they made one for the Justice League Unlimited line based on his animated appearance though.

I'm really glad Mattel made a Doctor Psycho figure - the first! - but now that I have him, he doesn't so much look like Doctor Psycho as a tiny little magician waving his hands in the air LOL.

I think we can all agree that Mattel's Lynda Carter Wonder Woman action figure was long overdue and executed pretty well. She's currently the only figure I have on display, it would be nice to have some others to go with her.

So what do you have? Feel free to share pics!