Default Rumbles Hall of Fame

Nominations for the Most Popular and Most Often Used Characters in versus Threads.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Thor. I love using the dude in Rumbles. He is well rounded with a versatile kit of abilities. Plus his fighting style is aesthetically pleasing.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Over the years we’ve seen a lot of Shiva, Cass Cain, Master Chief and Thanos threads.

Used to be a lot Daredevil and/or Iron Fist, but not so much these days. Likewise Orion and Big Barda.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Over the years we’ve seen a lot of Shiva, Cass Cain, Master Chief and Thanos threads.

Used to be a lot Daredevil and/or Iron Fist, but not so much these days. Likewise Orion and Big Barda.
    When was the Master Chief period? I feel like I'm the only guy making those threads, and not very often at that.

Agreed with the other stuff though. We used to have 2-3 seperate Thanos threads a week.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Flash(es), Green Lantern(s), Karate Kid, Silver Surfer, Doctor Doom....

Wish we had a search program that could tally up the numbers.

Pretty sure those five would be high-scorers.

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Going way back Buffy was very common.

The entire cast 9f dragonball could qualify in most used.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Around the time I started, ISTR every other thread including a DBZ villain - Buu, Cell, Frieza, even Raditz.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan