Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    A better showing against an angry old man in movie 3 was having his body cheese holed by gatling gun fire without losing the momentum to swoop down and stab the shooter dead. That should be a better indicator of what kind of damage he can fight through with a full enough body (most importantly his wings).
    i have not seen the 3rd movie nor was i aware there was a third movie.

Creeper has a finite limit to his regen and Pete can casually splatter him until he finds it, in addition to having speed/agility/precog to the extent that the Creeper is never laying a finger on him or the ability to immobilize him virtually indefinitely

Pete is horrendously outside the Creepers weight level, much like he is for most purely physical horror villains

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i have not seen the 3rd movie nor was i aware there was a third movie.
    Not surprising. His ride in movie 3 is revealed to be a complete supernatural Creepermobile, totally bulletproof, booby-trapped and with deployable bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Creeper has a finite limit to his regen and Pete can casually splatter him until he finds it, in addition to having speed/agility/precog to the extent that the Creeper is never laying a finger on him or the ability to immobilize him virtually indefinitely

Pete is horrendously outside the Creepers weight level, much like he is for most purely physical horror villains
    MCU Spider-Man, not Comic Spidey.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

And while it doesn't change the overall point being made in the thread, Creep in movie 2 was clearly more concerned about the cannon shot spear pinning his forehead to the ground rather than the guy vent stabbing him in the chest. It was being in that position and unable to secure new body parts that made him decide to go into hibernation.

Astonishing Member

Surprised bump from thread reminding me we actually got a 3rd JC movie, whether the world needed it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    He can certainly be killed. He's not immortal, he clearly feels pain and fatigue and has visible limits.
    While not needed to win the Rumble, I don't think Spider-Man could really kill him. In movie 3 a rotten, dried out and forgotten by the Creeper hand of his cut off years ago reacted to a woman's presence to grab and levitate her off the ground, giving her supernatural visions of the Creeper's nature.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    MCU Spider-man would do it, too. The reason Vulture survived a minute after meeting him is the fact Peter didn't dare punch him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    didn't see that, really doesn't change anything in regards to this fight, MCU Pete's still strong enough to catch a car moving 40 MPH, have several tons of concrete and steel fall on him, slow down a split in half ferry and a crumbling stone tower, puts him FAR above anything the Creeper's been shown to take(New York ferries in particular weigh 3,000 tons), and while he doesn't have the out and out speed of his comic counterpart the climax of Far From Home was basically him mastering his spider sense even when he couldn't trust his eyes to the point he could bob and weave through dozens of drones firing gatling guns at him in an enclosed corridor, so a bloodlusted Holland Pete is still ripping him into little pieces with complete ease while never being touched by him.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 02-09-2020 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Removing the head will certainly work against the Creeper because he doesn't have a head lying around. In JC2, he used the head he took a minute earlier to regen his head. There's no reason to believe he has an infinite supply of heads in his body that he can use if gets his decapitated. Same with any other body part.

He can certainly be killed. He's not immortal, he clearly feels pain and fatigue and has visible limits.
    I can now see the Creeper entering the Arena with a healthy supply of heads and limbs.