Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
Probably his best fight scene, yes.

As good as Tony Jaa is, he can't entertain me as much as Jackie did. Maybe Jaa is faster and more brutal, but after awhile he gets repetitive
Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
The Police Story mall fight is amazing. I think it's been maybe twenty years since I saw the film and I'd forgotten just how good that choreography was.

And I agree about Tony Jaa - he can do some great things, but he does get repetitive (though I saw Saat po long 2 recently, and that had some good stuff in it) compared to the kind of inventiveness shown in Police Story.
Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
...and he is missing the charisma Jackie has.

Still, a great fighter.
Agreed. Tony Jaa has great fight scebes, but is missing that charisma with Jackie. Another small thing is that I'm more used to Jackie's rhythm of fighting. Plus, yeah, back in the day, Hong Kong martial arts movies all were filmed just a little bit faster.

Alright, been dancing around it for a couple of weeks, but yes, Drunken Master II, my favorite Jackie Chan movie, right during my favorite fight scene in the movie:

Loved how the Jackie vs. Ken Lo scene had this traditional Kung Fu vs. kickboxing feel. Ken's kicks are devastating, but Jackie uses acrobatics, finesse, and the unstoppable power of drunken boxing to beat the bad guy. Seriously, watched this on DVD all the time back in the day. Great stuff!