Default G-Girl (My Super Ex-Girlfriend) vs Rodan (Godzilla: KOTM)

G-girl vs Rodan of Monsterverse.

What are G-girl's feats?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Ok, I just watched some stuff on YouTube.

She is clearly MUCH faster then Rodan - especially in terms of reaction times and combat speeds. A straight flight across an open space would be closer, but she's still faster in that area as well.

However, I just dont see her as strong enough to hurt the Titan. Nor is she durable enough to withstand him attacking her (not that he will ever hit her).

Rodan is a creature who can cause volcanic eruptions as side scatter of his struggles and then ignore the resulting explosion. She harmlessly bounces off of him.

But since he cant catch her, I guess it's a tie?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

She'll throw a shark at him.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Could she possibly win by flying down his throat while his mouth happens to be open and then attacking him from the inside?
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    Could she possibly win by flying down his throat while his mouth happens to be open and then attacking him from the inside?
    When Mothra pierced his body, it showed flaming molten insides that were still red hot after he had recovered and bowed to Godzilla.
    - big_adventure