Default Trailer for Disney+ Marvel series

I'm surprised I couldn't find a discussion thread on this when I did a forum search - apologies if I missed it and this is redundant. But here's the teaser trailer for the first batch of Marvel shows, that Disney released during the Super Bowl last Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62EB4JniuTc

The only real surprise for me is... WandaVision looks seriously bonkers. I'm not particularly interested by any of the others, but this might be great if they can commit to this crazy concept and stick the landing.

Still not enough to get me to subscribe to Disney+, but enough for me to put it in my Netflix DVD queue once they eventually release a boxset.
    Last edited by Yohei72; 02-09-2020 at 09:49 AM.

There is a thread, in the TV/Film section, called Disney Streaming Limited Marvel Shows, but the video wasn't posted in it for some reason.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...l-Shows/page14

EDIT: And... the swearing filter breaks the link. Well that's just great....
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-09-2020 at 10:13 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I have no interest in the Wanda show. Falcon and Winter Solider is what I am most looking forward to.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I have no interest in the Wanda show. Falcon and Winter Solider is what I am most looking forward to.
    No accounting for taste, I guess. WandaVision looks to me like the only one that's really doing something new (for TV superhero stories).

I just heard King mention offhandedly on the Word Balloon podcast that the show is indeed based partly on his Vision run.