Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    That is really great. How did you handle cravings?
    Sorry I missed this post!

It's tough, But I would just snack on cheese. I'm lucky because I love it. It falls under no carbs.

It's hardest to get started trust me, but once you get going it gets easier. I've recently put a few pounds back on, and I'm trying to get back on track again, and it is hard.

How are you doing with it?

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    Sorry I missed this post!

It's tough, But I would just snack on cheese. I'm lucky because I love it. It falls under no carbs.

It's hardest to get started trust me, but once you get going it gets easier. I've recently put a few pounds back on, and I'm trying to get back on track again, and it is hard.

How are you doing with it?
    I started at the beginning Of November. I was going to start sooner. But I had another bout of mental health problems. In 6 weeks I am down 6.3 pounds. Not a whole lot but it is the first time I have lost and not gained in three years so I am proud.

I cut my portions, stopped drinking soda, and have really cut a lot of sugar and carbs. I am doing things I enjoy for exercising. I walk about 16 miles a week. And I do jumping Jacks. To be honest there are many exercises I dont like and enjoy and when I do them I always end up stopping. So the walking (And At times Jogging) as well as jumping jacks have been enjoyable for me.

Now my goal is to do these things every day rather then every other day.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.