Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I wanted to throw this thread on a tangent,who is the mysterious mole who smothered the assassin on Krakoa.Shaw jumps to mind immediately, I have two other suspects as well Black Tom strikes me as a little to fanatical about Krakoa but sometimes I think he could be brainwashed maybe he is like those telefloronic infected guys but more like danger the android robot of the X-Men.If that is the case he could have directives invested in him he does not know about and executes without consciously knowing assuming Xeno hacked him. Collosus though still a new recruit comes from Russia which is against Krakoa in international fora so maybe he's not yet a true X man? Let us go through the people who could do this.Maybe the children of the Vault had a mole in Krakoa before the X-Men sent Darwin ,Synch and x23 to the Vault.Maybe it's one of the children because to imagine that Xavier,Jean and Emma can't see betrayal just seems too good to be true for this mole,he must be either cloacked from cerebro or he is a Chimera from the Vault maybe exhibits one primary power but is maybe has a secondary power of a precog to anticipate all threats posed by Xavier and co so he's in their blind spot always!
    I got the feeling that it was Colossus. I suspect something happened to him in Russia and he was turned into a sleeper. The way he was pretending to be asleep, his ominous look on the cover of an upcoming issue. Our boy ain't right, right now.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'm not really feeling Hordeculture. I'm tired of ecoterrorist villains. Always seems dangerous and reactionary to villainize the people trying to save the environment.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I'm not really feeling Hordeculture. I'm tired of ecoterrorist villains. Always seems dangerous and reactionary to villainize the people trying to save the environment.
    I love those crazy ladies! And looking at them, they didn't kill anyone or even reallg try and hurt anyone besides Shaw and who really cares about him?

They're unassuming, cute psychopaths. The most dangerous kind!

*thinking* GASP!

What if they were in the same bridge club as Destiny and she sent them? Escándalo!

Extraordinary Member

Hickman sure does love his crazy old ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    All of the organizations have people in charge. The stories just need time to cook, For example Orchis has Killian Devo once he puts the heroes through a ringer in a meaningful then he might jump up into the pantheon of villains. But Organizations are what the X-men franchise need because most villains can't be Team killers like Apocalypse the best X-men villains get roflstomp by a decent team of X-men I mean individually Mystique,Sabertooth,Omega Red, Shaw, Magneto,Mojo, Sauron,etc get steam rolled. It is not an accident most of the creations are teams of people/organizations. The X-men need far more competent group threats than individuals.

I think one of the highlights of Dawn of X has been since most of franchise major villains aren't direct antagonist anymore. We have been getting more attempts at new villains and more important the big pay off stories won't necessary be featuring on of the classic enemies. Which means these villains/ antagonists will have time to grow into something interesting because they will get the impact storyline . The X-men have created two notable new villain since the 90s and that is Cassandra Nova and Bastion. The X-men is far to good of franchise to be always depending on Magneto,Mr Sinister,Hellfire club,Mystique, Apocalypse, Phoenix entity,The Purifiers or some random hate group, random reality warper(Legion,Nate Grey,Proteus) and Sentinels and some random advance sentinel. This period of creating new villians and them getting focus is a good thing.
    Figthing an endless wave of goons isnt particular interesting for me. Eventually you need the "officials"

Those mutants alone dont do that much, thats why we always have mutants group.

Mutant villains are way more iconic that the human ones (sentinels being the exception) and the reason for me is because every mutant villain as his own thing, while the human villains usually follow the same pattern.

I agree in that we need new ones, thats what we need, the next Sinister, Bastion, Apo, Magneto, Mojo ect..doesnt have to be mutants but at least give them something to stand out.

I prefer to have a little from everything, im not cutting out human villains, we need them but for me the current ones dont stand out that much.

The grannys are the only new type of villain, no human villain as ever come with that perspective to them.
    Last edited by Lapsus; 02-14-2020 at 04:26 PM.

Extraordinary Member

As a whole, it's just harder to make new villains, though between Knull, the First Firmament, HydraSteve, and Gorr the Butcher and the Black Order, Marvel has made some goid ones, just not for the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    As a whole, it's just harder to make new villains, though between Knull, the First Firmament, HydraSteve, and Gorr the Butcher and the Black Order, Marvel has made some goid ones, just not for the X-Men.
    That's why I'm hoping Hickman puts his magic touch on the original Horsemen and they end up being Final Boss ridiculous.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

We have to add inverted Domino (Onimod?) to the villains list.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    We have to add inverted Domino (Onimod?) to the villains list.
    Isn't she just a part of that one group?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Isn't she just a part of that one group?
    True, she's (I'm calling her Sevens) likely to be a Xeno assassin acting on orders. Still, Sevens seem to be the only solo assassin...so far, hence my considering her as a separate rogue.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-15-2020 at 08:32 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

True, she's (I'm calling her Sevens) likely to be a Xeno assassin acting on orders. Still, Sevens seem to be the only solo assassin...so far, hence my considering her as a separate rogue.
    I like Sevens.

Okay, that is a damn good name. But yeah, she seems to be a Xeno assassin. I wonder if she's a mutant herself or if it's another case of weird crap like the tissue grafts ala the attack on Krakoa earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    Okay, that is a damn good name. But yeah, she seems to be a Xeno assassin. I wonder if she's a mutant herself or if it's another case of weird crap like the tissue grafts ala the attack on Krakoa earlier.
    I think she's likely one of the most successful of the many experiments that were conducted using Dom's skin grafts. There were many different types of assassins we've seen so far.

Astonishing Member

I don't think it is a skin graft she looks like a clone of Domino,we saw Xeno has a clone factory with guys that are walking muscle tissue offcourse this is an exaggeration but at best they are incompletely cooked clones as no Olympian level bsupersoldier can walk around flayed,unless he/she is on some Krakoan crack! They must be clones